Facial Filler Experts Serving
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute has helped New Yorkers from its Connecticut offices find non-surgical alternatives for skin rejuvenation for their face and body. We strive to give our Yonkers clients a more refreshed and youthful look, so people are able to feel more confident leaving our offices than coming in.*
Lisa Topham, RN, BSN is a facial anatomy expert who leads our practice and had helped us get as good at our skills as we are today. Schedule an appointment with one of our experts today if you are interested in any of our services.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Your face and lips can have more volume added to it through dermal fillers and injectables we stock in our offices. We have many different injectable fillers we are certified in, and will consult with you which solution will work best for you.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This is an FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler, the first of its kind! We use Bellafill to naturally correct facial wrinkles, smiles and “marionette” lines, and help you look ten years younger.*
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid product used to enhance your face and hands, which can be used to smooth various lines and wrinkles you have. Your mouth, lips and cheeks can all be enhanced and get more volume added to it.
- Radiesse: This is a dermal filler that is best used for women under 40 years old, and can help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. You are also able to use it to add more volume to the back of your hands.*
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm can help improve your aging skin with a base of hyaluronic acid. It can fix up facial contours and other areas of the face, such as your cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: FDA-approved and rejuvenating, Sculptra can help you restore lost collagen (a cause of facial aging) non-surgically.
Crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging and aging skin, frown lines and forehead furrows can cause a lot of insecurity in Yonkers residents reaching middle age. Split Rock offers neuromodulators to help relax your wrinkles through facial injections, with no surgery required.
Neuromodulators offered for Yonkers patients include:
- Botox: The most famous name in skincare, this is one of our most popular and safest options if you want to smooth out your facial wrinkles. People have sought out our office because Lisa Topham is one of the most experienced Botox injectors in the Greater Danbury, CT area.
- Dysport: Extend lines on your glabella (area between the eyebrows) upward towards the forehead with this injectable.
- Microtox: A diluted version of the products above used for skincare around the neck, cheeks and mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Collagen production and skin laxity may be restored thanks to the wide range of treatments and procedures we offer at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute serving Yonkers. We work to treat you naturally, with non-laser skin tightening alternatives available to help you restore your skin to the way it was before.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Lisa Topham and the other experts at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute can work on your skin issues during your consultation. We can develop a custom skincare treatment for Yonkers residents who want more youthful and supple skin and lessen the effects of aging.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: We use minimal invasion to help treat fine lines and wrinkles, which can help you improve how you look and feel overall in your skin. Superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels are just a few of the options we offer.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Use a handheld device to plump and rejuvenate skin with this micro-channeling procedure. Wrinkles and fine lines will be slowly corrected through hyaluronic acid.
- Srai Skincare Line: We recommend this skincare line for some clients, who can use sun protection products and various other skincare products for their face and body.
- Kybella: Improve your profile by destroying fat cells under your chin with this non-surgical treatment.
- PDO Thread Lift: Loose, sagging skin can be lifted and tightened non-surgically through this service. It also promotes collagen growth and removes fat on the lower face and body.*
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Use your own blood in this non-invasive treatment to help rejuvenate your skin.*
- Silhouette Instalift: We use this minimally invasive treatment to keep your face from sagging with absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We work to help Yonkers residents who visit Split Rock Aesthetic Institute find the confidence in themselves to go out into the world without their skincare insecurities. We have various injectable fillers and non-surgical procedures to help people find a way to look younger and less aged. Reach out to us for a consultation and work out the perfect treatment plan today!
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.