Facial Filler Experts Serving Woodbury, CT
We, at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, are experts in facial fillers. Our practice serving Woodbury offers some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives, which leaves one feeling younger and refreshed.*
Lisa Topham, RN, BSN leads our team. Lisa is an expert on facial anatomy and aging. Split Rock Aesthetic’s goal is to help every single client love the way they look and feel. Woodbury residents can give us a call today and schedule your first consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Our experts use dermal fillers and injectables to add volume to lips and create a more youthful appearance. Our team serving Woodbury is certified in various types of injectable fillers. We will work together and figure out which ones will be best for you.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This first and only FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler helps patients look 10 years younger. Bellafill is ideal for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: Used to treat lines and wrinkles and to smooth lines around the mouth area, this hyaluronic acid product can also enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks as well. Also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: These dermal fillers are used for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. An injectable filler than can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, offers the best results for those women under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To restore facial contours and improve overall signs of aging, Juvederm Voluma XC gives focus to the face and specifically to cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: For those looking to add volume and gradually replace lost collagen, try our non-surgical Sculptura injectable.
Split Rocks offers neuromodulators to our Woodbury patients who are looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Woodbury patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles, our director, Lisa Topham administers this procedure and has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Fairfield area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator helps to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines located between the eyebrows, referred to as the glabella.
- Microtox: A diluted version of Botox/Dysport, Microtox is used to treat skin on various areas including the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Our experts are here to offer treatments and procedures that focus on skin restoration laxity and collegian production. Are you ready to restore the youthful appearance of your skin? Split Rock Aesthetic offers non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Call and schedule an appointment today. Lisa Topham will assess your skin concerns and discuss the most effective skincare treatments for you. Our Woodbury patients have access to a number of facial treatments and technologies. They are here to help slow the skin’s aging process and create a more youthful, healthier look*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that is used to help renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion can help to treat fine lines and wrinkles, as well as discoloration of the skin caused by sun damage. In addition, this procedure helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a wide range of superficial peels including, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: To plump and rejuvenate skin by way of a handheld device, Aquagold Fine Touch delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A full skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products, Srai Skincare Line is highly recommended to many of our clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment that is FDA approved, helps to improve profile by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: To lift and tighten loose skin, we offer a non-surgical procedure that dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body. PDO Thread Lift also promotes collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Using your own blood, our non-invasive Platelet Rich Fibrin treatment is used for anti- aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Using absorbable sutures, this minimally invasive treatment helps minimize sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Our clinical approach focuses on generating a natural appearance using injectable fillers and a variety of other non-surgical procedures. We are here to help our Woodbury patients look and feel younger and healthier. Call Split Rock Aesthetic right now. Let’s set your initial consultation. We will work together and figure out which treatment will be best for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.