Facial Filler Experts Serving Wilton, CT
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute has served several patients from its Wilton, CT office with its skincare services. We provide advanced non-surgical treatments for aging and sagging skin, as our practice’s leader Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, is an expert on facial anatomy and aging.* We make it our goal to help all of our clients feel more confident and happy when they are leaving our building. If you are interested in a consultation with one of our experts, reach out today and schedule an appointment with us.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We use dermal fillers in our office to give you a more youthful appearance by adding volume to the lips and/or face. Our team will consult with you which of the various injectable fillers to help you figure out what helps you look and feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This is the only FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler that can be used to fix facial wrinkles and “marionette” lines, among other things.
- Restylane: We treat lines and wrinkles with this hyaluronic acid product, along with smooth lines around the mouth, enhance lips and add volume to your cheeks. The latest version of this filler (Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid) for your hands.
- Radiesse: Severe and facial wrinkles and folds can be smoothed out with this type of dermal filler, and can be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands. Best results were found for women under the age of 40.*
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm uses a Hyaluronic acid base to improve the flaws that come with aging and restore facial contours. It focuses on the face primarily, especially around the mouth, lips and cheeks.
- Sculptura: Scupltra can help add volume non-surgically by replacing lost collagen (which can cause facial aging).*
At our Wilton, CT office, we offer our clients a number of neuromodulators to treat your aging or sagging skin. They are injections designed to relax the wrinkles you have, and can be used on common ailments like crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows.”
Neuromodulators offered for Wilton patients include:
- Botox: Use Botox to smooth out facial wrinkles; this is one of the most well-known and popular of our treatment plans. We have one of the most experienced Botox injectors in the Greater Wilton area, our very own Lisa Topham.
- Dysport: The glabella (area between the eyebrows) can have lines come through as you age, which is why we use Dysport to try to extend the lines upward towards your forehead.
- Microtox: This is a diluted version of the above products that treats skin around the neck, cheeks and mouth areas.
Energy & Laser Devices
We offer these types of treatments and procedures at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute to help restore a youthful appearance in your skin. We work to promote collagen production and restore your skin’s laxity. We can also offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
We work to address all of your skin issues when you schedule an appointment with us, no matter how small. We can help people in Wilton find the customized skincare treatment they may need, and are always working towards helping people get more supple skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Restore your skin tone, texture and overall look by treating fine lines and wrinkles on your face. It can also help you restore the color of your skin after sun damage hits your skin. We offer peels like superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels (Minimally invasive).
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Hyaluronic acid is delivered through a handheld deice to help plump and rejuvenate your skin. Works to address wrinkles and fine lines on your face. (Micro-channeling procedure).
- Srai Skincare Line: A skincare line that can be used for some clients made up of sun protection products, serums, cleansers and toners.
- Kybella: Improve your profile with this FDA-approved treatment to destroy fat cells underneath your chin. (Non-surgical)
- PDO Thread Lift: Dissolve small areas of fat on the lower face and body while also promoting collagen growth to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin. (Non-surgical)
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Rejuvenate your skin by using your own blood for anti-aging effects. (Non-invasive)
- Silhouette Instalift: This treatment can help stop sagging with absorbable sutures.* (Minimally invasive)
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We use several non-surgical procedures and injectable fillers to help create a more natural look at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute. If you would like to visit our office in Wilton for a consultation, give us a call today and we’ll get started on the perfect treatment plan for you.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.