Facial Filler Experts Serving
White Plains, NY
For years, Split Rock Aesthetic Institute has been a leading expert in facial fillers for White Plains, NY residents. We can offer you non-surgical treatments from our Connecticut offices to lessen the effects that aging may have had on your skin.*
We are led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN who helped make Split Rock Aesthetic Institute become as good at its job as it has. If you are interested in scheduling an appointment with one of our experts, reach out to us today!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
You’ll gain a more youthful appearance and more volume to your lips and face through dermal fillers and injectables.* You’ll look and feel your best through our several types of injectable fillers, and we are certified in administering them to our White Plains patients.
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: You’ll be able to look ten years younger with this non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler, the first and only one of its kind! We use Bellafill to naturally correct facial wrinkles, problems with smiles and “marionette” lines.*
- Restylane: This is a hyaluronic acid product that can treat wrinkles, lines and smooth lines around your mouth. It also can be used to add volume to the cheeks and enhance your lips; the latest version (Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler) is also able to be used on your hands!
- Radiesse: For anyone but especially women under 40, Radiesse is a dermal filler that can help you smooth your moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. You can also correct volume loss in the back of your hands with this injectable.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm is used to downplay the signs of aging by restoring facial contours. It has a base of hyaluronic acid that is used to focus on your face, cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: This injectable is FDA-approved to help you replace lost collagen, and this can help you add volume to your face without surgery.
Split Rock can offer neuromodulators (wrinkle-relaxing injections) for the problems that aging can bring to a White Plains resident’s face. Crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows may be a thing of the past, as we work to eliminate the various forms of wrinkles a person can get.*
Neuromodulators offered for White Plains patients include:
- Botox: We have one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Danbury area, as Lisa Topham has experience utilizing Botox for years. This is arguably the most famous skincare product in the world, an injectable safely used to smooth out facial wrinkles.*
- Dysport: The area between the eyebrows, also known as the glabella, can have lines that may not look very appealing. Dysport is used to reduce the appearance of the lines, or help extend them vertically toward the forehead.*
- Microtox: Treat the skin around the mouth, cheeks and the neck with this diluted version of botox/dysport.
Energy & Laser Devices
We work to restore the youthful appearance of your skin at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute serving White Plains with a wide range of treatments and procedures. We work to restore your skin’s laxity and promote collagen production. We also offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives to help you naturally restore your look.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you schedule an appointment with Lisa Topham, we’ll assess your skin issues and discuss your best skincare treatments. We have a variety of facial treatments and technologies for our Danbury patients that can help slow the skin’s aging process and offer you more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This minimally invasive procedure is used to renew overall skin tone and texture which will help remove fine lines and wrinkles and discoloration caused by sun damage. We use peels help to improve the overall look and feel of your skin, including superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Plump and rejuvenate skin through this micro-channeling procedure. A handheld device is used to address wrinkles and fine lines by delivering hyaluronic acid to your face.
- Srai Skincare Line: We recommend this for certain clients, as the serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products may help them post-treatment.*
- Kybella: Destroy fat cells underneath your chin with this non-surgical, FDA approved treatment. Use this to help you improve your profile.*
- PDO Thread Lift: Lift and tighten loose skin while promoting collagen growth with this non-surgical procedure.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Use your own blood (non-invasively) to lessen the effects of aging on your skin.
- Silhouette Instalift: To keep your face from sagging, use this minimally invasive treatment involving absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We use injectable fillers and other non-surgical procedures to help people in White Plains find more confidence in themselves. Aging skin can cause a lot of insecurities, and we are hoping our clients leave our office feeling better than they did when they entered. Consult with our experts today if you want to figure out what treatment plan can work for you.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.