Facial Filler Experts Serving Westport, CT
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is here to help Westport residents look younger and feel healthier. We are proud to serve as a leading expert in facial fillers. With us you will experience the best, most advanced non-surgical alternatives.*
Lisa Topham, RN, BSN is the expert leading our team serving Westport. She is an expert on facial anatomy and aging. It is our mission to help you love the way you look and feel. Call Split Rock Aesthetics Today, and let’s schedule your consultation.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Using our dermal fillers and injectables we can add volume to your lips and the face. Creating a refreshed appearance. Our team serving Westport is proudly certified in various types of injectable fillers. We will figure out which ones will best suit you and your needs.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This first and only FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler helps patients look 10 years younger. Bellafill is ideal for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: Used to treat lines and wrinkles and to smooth lines around the mouth area, this hyaluronic acid product can also enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks as well. Also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: These dermal fillers are used for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. An injectable filler than can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, offers the best results for those women under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To restore facial contours and improve overall signs of aging, Juvederm Voluma XC gives focus to the face and specifically to cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: For those looking to add volume and gradually replace lost collagen, try our non-surgical Sculptura injectable.
Are you a Westport resident looking to lessen the appearance of wrinkles on your skin? At Split Rock Aesthetics we offer our neuromodulators: Wrinkle-relaxing injections. These are used for multiple skin scenarios: Aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Westport patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles, our director, Lisa Topham administers this procedure and has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Fairfield area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator helps to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines located between the eyebrows, referred to as the glabella.
- Microtox: A diluted version of Botox/Dysport, Microtox is used to treat skin on various areas including the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
We are experts in a range of treatments and procedures for skin restoration laxity and promoting collegian production. Our team is here to naturally restore the youthful look of your skin. We even have non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Lisa Topham will first assess your skin’s conditions and then we will figure out the best steps to take. Our team serving Westport will choose which skincare treatments you will most benefit from. Our facial treatments and technologies are here to help slow the skin’s aging process and offer you more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that is used to help renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion can help to treat fine lines and wrinkles, as well as discoloration of the skin caused by sun damage. In addition, this procedure helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a wide range of superficial peels including, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: To plump and rejuvenate skin by way of a handheld device, Aquagold Fine Touch delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A full skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products, Srai Skincare Line is highly recommended to many of our clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment that is FDA approved, helps to improve profile by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: To lift and tighten loose skin, we offer a non-surgical procedure that dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body. PDO Thread Lift also promotes collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Using your own blood, our non-invasive Platelet Rich Fibrin treatment is used for anti- aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Using absorbable sutures, this minimally invasive treatment helps minimize sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Our clinical approach at Split Rock Aesthetic seeks to create a natural-looking appearance with injectable fillers and various other non-surgical procedures. We want to give our Westport patients a more youthful appearance. Give us a call today and let’s schedule your consultation. We will find the perfect treatment plan for your skin.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.