Facial Filler Experts Serving Weston, CT
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute can serve Weston residents from its Greenwich and Wilton offices. We have helped Connecticut residents find non-surgical alternatives to facial and skincare for years, and are a leading expert in facial fillers.*
We are led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who has built the practice into what it is today. She is an expert on facial anatomy who works to help our clients feel rejuvenated and refreshed, no matter how much age has affected their skin. Reach out to us for a consultation if you are interested in feeling more confident in yourself today.*
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We use injectables and dermal fillers to create a more youthful appearance. Adding volume to your lips and face through these products can help you look and feel your best, and we can consult you on which product will work for your skin.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This helps you look younger by using this non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler. “Marionette” lines, smiles and facial wrinkles can be naturally corrected with this FDA-approved filler.*
- Restylane: We use Restylane to enhance lips, smooth lines around the mouth and add volume to the cheeks. It’s a hyaluronic acid product used to treat your lines and wrinkles, along with the latest version (Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid) being used for your hands.
- Radiesse: These are dermal fillers that help your facial wrinkles and folds get smoothed over, and can also correct volume loss in the back of your hands.* We’ve found the best results came for women under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm has a base of hyaluronic acid that can be used to improve signs of aging and facial contours. We use it to focus on your facial features and making them look more youthful.*
- Sculptura: Lost collagen is gradually replaced through Sculptra, which can help you restore volume in your skin non-surgically.*
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute can serve Weston patients with neuromodulators in order to reduce wrinkles on your face. These are injections that are used to treat ailments like aging and sagging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Weston patients include:
- Botox: Use this safe injectable to smooth out wrinkles on your face. We have one of the most experienced injectors in Connecticut, our director Lisa Topham, which can make her highly sought-after for these types of cosmetics.
- Dysport: Lines that affect the glabella (area between the eyebrows) can be annoying to deal with, so Dysport is used to extend them upward towards your forehead.
- Microtox: Skin around the mouth, cheeks and neck can be treated with this diluted version of botox/dysport.
Energy & Laser Devices
We offer many different procedures and treatments to restore your skin’s laxity and promote collagen production at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute in order to create more youthful-looking skin.* We also offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives if you would prefer that.
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
We’ll schedule an appointment with you to figure out what skincare treatment is best for you. We have several different types of treatments and technologies available for Weston patients who want more youthful-looking skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: We use many types of peels in this minimally invasive procedure to treat fine lines and wrinkles, along with discoloration caused by the sun. With this treatment, we work to renew the overall skin tone and texture, so you look and feel healthier.* Some of the peels we use includes superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: We use a handheld device to deliver hyaluronic acid through this micro-channeling procedure. We address wrinkles and fine lines to make your skin feel more refreshed than it was before.*
- Srai Skincare Line: We recommend this skincare line for certain clients who we think would benefit from their serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: Improve your profile by destroying your fat cells underneath with this non-surgical treatment.
- PDO Thread Lift: A non-surgical way to lift loose skin that dissolves small areas of fat on your face and body while promoting collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Non-invasive treatment that uses your own blood for skin rejuvenating and anti-aging effects.
- Silhouette Instalift: A treatment for sagging skin on the face that uses minimal invasion and absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We make sure we help our Weston patients achieve a more youthful look with our non-surgical methods of restoring skin. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute has helped dozens of people feel better about themselves, and we want to do the same for you. Reach out to us today if you would like to discuss your skincare plan through our consultation.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.