Facial Filler Experts Serving
The dedicated specialists here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute are among some of the absolute best when it comes to providing effective facial fillers. At the institute we provide a variety of state of the art treatments and procedures to all our Waccabuc patients. Having been recognized as an industry leader in facial fillers our team is steadfast in maintaining our industry presence by providing patients with the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
The team here is led by our Director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is an expert on facial anatomy and aging. Our mission statement is to help all our patients feel more confident and happier about themselves. To learn more about our institute and the many treatments we offer, schedule your free consultation today.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics, our group of specialists possess all the knowledge and expertise needed when it comes to injectable fillers and we take a great deal of pride in providing all our patients with a variety of filler options, as well as procedure and treatment options that are specific to their individual needs. Our effective dermal fillers and injectables are often used to add volume to the lips and the face for a more youthful appearance. Here at the Institute, we provide all our valued patients with a full lineup of injectable fillers to choose from in our efforts to help every patient look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Restylane: With a hyaluronic acid base, this filler helps to smooth out lines around the mouth and helps with the treatment of lines and wrinkles. It also contributes to added volume to the cheeks and enhances the lip area. We also provide Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which is an ideal choice for hands.
- Radiesse: This filler smooths out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and assists in correcting the volume loss in the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Used primarily to restore facial contours and to improve overall signs of aging, this filler targets most areas on the face including the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: A non-surgical FDA approved filler that adds volume, Sculptura also aids in the replacement of lost collagen.
Neuromodulators are an ideal treatment option for reducing the overall appearance of wrinkles. Wrinkle-relaxing injections that can be used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows, neuromodulators also benefit sagging skin and are highly recommended by our team of specialists for all our Waccabuc patients and those in the adjacent towns.
Neuromodulators offered for Waccabuc patients include:
- Botox: Both safe and effective, Botox is one of the most popular neuromodulators on the market today used for smoothing out facial wrinkles. Our director, Lisa Topham, one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Waccabuc area, possesses a great deal of experience and expertise in the field.
- Dysport: Reduces the appearance of lines in between the eyebrows by extending the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: Used primarily for the treatment of the skin on the neck, cheeks and the area around the mouth. Microtox is a diluted version of Botox/disport.
Energy & Laser Devices
At Split Rock Aesthetics Institute, our team of professionals have a variety of state of the art procedures, options and treatments for skin restoration laxity and the promotion of collagen production. We are committed to helping patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin, and we offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A laser device that combines micro-needling and radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound that helps with skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Targets localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Specific to vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: An effective device used for profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute we specialize in custom facials and skin treatments. Our director, Lisa Topham, during your consultation, will perform an assessment of your skin issues and discuss the best skincare treatment options available for all our Waccabuc patients. We offer a wide range of facial treatments and technologies to choose from with each treatment being designed to help slow the skin’s aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment is specifically used in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage, and for the improvement of the look and feel of your skin. It is a minimally invasive procedure that is primarily used to renew overall skin tone and texture. Some of the peels offered include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Helps to plump up and rejuvenate skin. A handheld device that delivers hyaluronic acid to address common issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: An effective skincare line that consists of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: This non-surgical procedure is FDA-approved and helps to destroy fat cells underneath the chin ultimately improving your profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: Aids in the promotion of collagen growth and fights sagging skin. This non-surgical procedure lifts and tightens the skin while dissolving small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: A non-invasive treatment that uses the patient’s own blood to fight anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A minimally invasive treatment, Silhouette Instalift uses absorbable sutures and helps to combat sagging skin on the face.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics we take pride in our one of a kind clinical approach we use to help our patients create a more natural-looking appearance through the use of our injectable fillers as well as our other non-surgical procedures. The treatments and procedures we offer are specifically designed to help our Waccabuc patients achieve a more youthful appearance. Be sure to reach out to our team today to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.