Facial Filler Experts Serving Stratford, CT
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is a leading expert in facial fillers. The team here at our highly reputable practice can help offer you the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN an expert on facial anatomy and aging the goal of our dedicated team is to help make all our valued clients gain a greater sense of happiness and confidence. For a consultation with one of our experts, reach out to one of our team members today.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
To add volume to the face and lips, dermal fillers and injectables are often used. They afford individuals a more youthful appearance. Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we offer a variety of injectable fillers, to help you look and feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This filler is sure to take ten years off of your look. FDA-approved, this non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler can be used for natural correction of facial wrinkles as well as smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: For treating lines and wrinkles and to help smooth those lines around your mouth or add volume to your cheeks, this hyaluronic acid product is a perfect option. For your hands, we also provide our clients with the latest, Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler.
- Radiesse: Dermal fillers used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. This injectable dermal filled is used primarily to smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and folds on the face and can also be used for correcting the loss of volume on the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm consists of a hyaluronic acid base and is used to help restore facial contours and improve the signs of aging. It is primarily used on the face, especially the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: If you are looking to add volume, this FDA approved, non-surgical injectable will help to gradually replace lost collagen that is one of the major causes of facial aging.
For all our Stratford patients and those in the surrounding areas who are looking to reduce the appearance of their wrinkles, the team here at Split Rock offers neuromodulators. These injections are wrinkle-relaxing and are used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Stratford patients include:
- Botox: This is one of the most favored and safest neuromodulator that is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Lisa Topham, our Director, is one of the most experienced and sought-after injectors in the Greater Stratford area.
- Dysport: Dysport is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines in the area between the eyebrows, known as the glabella by helping to extend the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: A diluted version of botox/disport, Microtox is used to treat the skin on areas of the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
The professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, provide a wide range of treatments and procedures for skin restoration and laxity as well as treatments to help with collagen production. We are committed to helping our patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin with non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A combination of micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: An Ultrasound used for tightening the skin.
- Exilis Ultra: For the body and face, this device provides localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening.
- BTL Ultra Femme: A device used specifically for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: The Sciton Laser affords patients profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and/or superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
During your consultation with our director, Lisa Topham, she will perform an assessment of your skin issues and discuss your best skincare treatments. At Split Rock Aesthetics we offer a variety of facial treatments and technologies for all our Stratford patients that can help slow the skin’s aging process and provide you with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration caused by sun damage, and help to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a variety of peels including superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This handheld device is a micro-channeling procedure contributes to rejuvenated skin. It delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: This is a skincare line is made up of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment option is FDA-approved and destroys fat cells underneath the chin allowing for an improved profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: Another non-surgical procedure used to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin while also promoting collagen growth. It also helps to dissolve small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment option uses your own blood and helps with anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: This procedure is minimally invasive and uses absorbable sutures in the treatment sagging face skin.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
The team of dedicated professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, take pride in our clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance. We offer a variety of injectable fillers and other non-surgical procedures to help our Stratford patients achieve that youthful appearance they are striving for. Reach out to one of our staff today to schedule a consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.