Facial Filler Experts Serving Redding, CT
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute serving Redding is your community’s expert when it comes to facial fillers. Our experts offer the most high tech, non-surgical alternatives. We are here to help you restore your skin’s youthful appearance.*
Our practice is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN. Lisa trained and highly experienced in facial anatomy and aging. Our practice’s main goal is to help all patients love the way they feel. We want you to leave our practice feeling more confident than ever. Call us today. We would be happy to schedule your first consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We use dermal fillers and injectables to increase volume in the lips and face. By doing this we can create a more youthful appearance. Our experts serving Redding are certified in multiple types of injectable fillers. We will work together and figure out which ones will be best for your skin.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This first and only FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler helps patients look 10 years younger. Bellafill is ideal for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: Used to treat lines and wrinkles and to smooth lines around the mouth area, this hyaluronic acid product can also enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks as well. Also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: These dermal fillers are used for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. An injectable filler than can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, offers the best results for those women under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To restore facial contours and improve overall signs of aging, Juvederm Voluma XC gives focus to the face and specifically to cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: For those looking to add volume and gradually replace lost collagen, try our non-surgical Sculptura injectable.
Redding patients seeking to lessen the look of wrinkles may benefit from our neuromodulators: Wrinkle-relaxing injections. Our experts use these to target aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, and sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Redding patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles, our director, Lisa Topham administers this procedure and has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Fairfield area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator helps to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines located between the eyebrows, referred to as the glabella.
- Microtox: A diluted version of Botox/Dysport, Microtox is used to treat skin on various areas including the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is proud to offer a wide range of treatments and procedures that are specifically for skin restoration laxity and promoting collagen. We are here to help Redding patients naturally bring back the youthful appearance of their skin. We also have non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
First, our expert, Lisa Topham will start by assessing your skin. Then she will have a discussion with you about the best plan of action for you and your skin. Our facial treatments and technologies are here help Redding patients slow down their skin’s aging process. We are ready to help you feel younger and more refreshed.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that is used to help renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion can help to treat fine lines and wrinkles, as well as discoloration of the skin caused by sun damage. In addition, this procedure helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a wide range of superficial peels including, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: To plump and rejuvenate skin by way of a handheld device, Aquagold Fine Touch delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A full skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products, Srai Skincare Line is highly recommended to many of our clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment that is FDA approved, helps to improve profile by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: To lift and tighten loose skin, we offer a non-surgical procedure that dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body. PDO Thread Lift also promotes collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Using your own blood, our non-invasive Platelet Rich Fibrin treatment is used for anti- aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Using absorbable sutures, this minimally invasive treatment helps minimize sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We are a practice that Redding patients can trust. Our clinical approach works to create a more natural-looking appearance through the use of injectable fillers and a variety of other non-surgical methods. It is our mission to help you gain a more youthful appearance. Contact us today and schedule your consultation.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.