Facial Filler Experts Serving
Pound Ridge, NY
The dedicated team of professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute have been serving Pound Ridge and many of its adjacent towns for many years. Our Institute is an industry leader in facial fillers and our practice is dedicated to offering patients the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Our team of experts is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, an expert on facial anatomy and aging. With our primary goal being to help each and every client feel more confident and happier about themselves, we offer patients a consultation with one of our experts.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics we are recognized as experts in injectable fillers. Dermal fillers and injectables are often used to add volume to the lips and the face for a more youthful appearance. We provide our patients with a variety of different injectable fillers, in our efforts to help every patient look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: To look ten years younger, try this FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler. It is used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: This product with its hyaluronic acid base is used to treat lines and wrinkles in addition to smoothing lines around the mouth, enhancing the lips and adding volume to the cheeks. Here at the Institute we also offer the latest, Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler that can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: This dermal filler is used primarily for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It can also be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands, with its best results presenting with women under 40 years of age.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Another hyaluronic acid based filler, Juvederm is used to restore facial contours and improve signs of aging and targets the face, especially the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: The perfect non-surgical filler to add volume, Sculptra is FDA-approved and helps to gradually replace lost collagen (a cause of facial aging).
For our Pound Ridge patients and those in nearby towns who are looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, our team of professionals highly recommend the use of our state of the art neuromodulators. These are wrinkle-relaxing injections that can be used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Pound Ridge patients include:
- Botox: This neuromodulator is by far one of the most popular and safest injectables on the market today. It is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Our director, Lisa Topham is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Pound Ridge area because of her extensive experience.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator is used primarily to reduce the appearance of lines that affect the area between the eyebrows by extending the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: A diluted version of botox/disport, Microtox is used to treat the skin on the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we offer patients a variety of treatments and procedures for skin restoration laxity and the promotion of collagen production. We are steadfast in our efforts to help you naturally restore the youthful appearance of your skin, and we offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A perfect combination of micro-needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: This ultrasound is used for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: This device gives focus to localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Specific to vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: This state of the art laser is used for profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
During your consultation with our director, Lisa Topham, she will perform an assessment of your skin issues and discuss your best skincare treatment options. We offer a wide range of facial treatments and technologies for our Pound Ridge patients that can help slow the skin’s aging process and offer you more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This is a minimally invasive procedure that is primarily used to renew overall skin tone and texture. This treatment can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage, and help to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. Some of the peels we offer include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: A micro-channeling procedure that helps to plump and rejuvenate skin by way of a handheld device, Aquagold Fine touch delivers hyaluronic acid that can help address common issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: This top-rated skincare line is made up of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: A non-surgical, FDA-approved procedure, Kybella destroys fat cells underneath the chin to improve profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: For sagging skin and to aid with the promotion of collagen growth, this non-surgical procedure lifts and tightens the skin and dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: A non-invasive treatment that uses your own blood to fight anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A popular minimally invasive treatment that uses absorbable sutures for anti-sagging for the face.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, our professionals take pride in our clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance with injectable fillers as well as a wide range of other non-surgical procedures. Our treatments and procedures are designed to help our Pound Ridge patients achieve a youthful appearance. For more information on our services or to schedule a consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you, contact our team today.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.