Facial Filler Experts Serving Norwalk, CT
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute our team of highly skilled and trained estheticians take pride in providing the highest quality procedures and services to all our Norwalk clients. We offer a full range of injectable facial fillers, neuromodulators and other non-invasive procedures. Our team is steadfast in offering some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives to help patients achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Our team functions under the guidance and leadership of our director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is also an expert in facial anatomy and aging. We strive to help all our clients to gain a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their everyday lives. Reach out tour team and schedule your consultation today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Recognized as experts in injectable fillers, the team here at Split Rock works together under the leadership of Lisa Topham to assess and determine the best injectable fillers that will help to improve your look and also help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: An FDA approved injectable filler that targets wrinkles, smile and ‘marionette’ lines and can actually help take 10 years off of your life.
- Restylane: An injectable filler that can enhance your lips while adding volume to your cheeks. It also targets the area around the mouth and is available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: This injectable filler is used to correct volume loss on the back of hands. He can also help with wrinkles and folds and presents it best results with women over the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Another non-invasive injectable filler that can help to reduce signs of aging. It targets the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth and can also help patients to restore facial contours.*
- Sculptura: This non-invasive filled is used for the replacement of collagen. It is also used to add volume.
The skilled estheticians here at Split Rock, under the leadership of Lisa Topham, take pride in delivering the highest quality services and procedures to all our Norwalk clients. Our clinic offers a variety of neuromodulators that are used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and relax the skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Norwalk patients include:
- Botox: Botox is by far one of the most popular and safest of all neuromodulators. Administered by Lisa Topham who has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Norwalk area, Botox can contribute to smooth skin and smoothing out facial wrinkles.
- Dysport: This specialized filler targets the area between the eyebrows and extends lines upward or vertically toward your forehead.
- Microtox: Used in treating the neck area, cheeks and the area around the mouth, this neuromodulator is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute we also offer our clients a wide range of specialized treatments that involve energy and laser devices. These special treatments typically help in collagen growth and in the restoration of the skin. The dedicated estheticians are committed to helping all our patients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Additional services and treatments we provide here at Split Rock include custom facials and skin treatments. When you come in for your consultation with Lisa Topham she will talk with you, asses the condition of your skin, and determine which skin care treatments are suited to your skin type and individual needs. The custom facials and skin treatments we provide help to slow down the aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: To help with renewed skin tone and texture, this custom facial treatment is a minimally invasive procedure and treats the skin by targeting fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration of the skin. It can also help to improve the look and feel of your skin. We offer a variety of superficial peels including trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This is a skin treatment performed with a handheld device, that helps to plump and rejuvenate skin by delivering hyaluronic acid.
- Srai Skincare Line: A full skincare line which includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: An FDA approved, non-surgical custom facial procedure that helps to improve your profile by targeting the fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: This custom facial treatment promotes collagen growth by dissolving small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: A specialized, non-invasive custom facial option that helps with aging skin and skin rejuvenation. This treatment uses your own blood.
- Silhouette Instalift: A minimally invasive facial treatment option that uses absorbable sutures and targets sagging skin.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute our team of highly skilled and experienced injectable specialists, under the direction of Lisa Topham, strive to deliver the highest quality services and treatments to all our valued patients in Norwalk and the surrounding towns. Our clinic has come to be known as your go to clinic for all your specialized non-invasive cosmetic procedures. We take a great deal of pride in our highly visible presence in the marketplace and in truly making a difference in the lives of all our clients.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.