Facial Filler Experts Serving
North Salem, NY
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics our team of highly experienced aestheticians are among some of the absolute best in the industry. We provide a variety of state of the art fillers, treatments and procedures to all our North Salem patients. Having been recognized as an industry leader in facial fillers we are committed to maintaining that very presence in the industry by delivering some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Here at the Institute, our team is led by our Director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is an expert on facial anatomy and aging. With a simple mission statement to help all our patients feel more confident and happier about themselves, we encourage you to schedule your free consultation today to learn more about our team, our institute and our specialized services.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics, our aestheticians possess all the knowledge and expertise needed when it comes to providing effective injectable fillers, treatment options and other specialized procedures that meet the individual needs of all our patients. Dermal fillers and injectables are used to add volume to the lips and the face and provide a more youthful appearance. We offer a variety of injectable fillers that our patients can choose from that are focused on helping every patient look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This filler is a non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler and is FDA approved. It is used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or marionette lines and can help individuals take nearly ten years off their appearance.
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid based filler that helps to smooth out lines around the mouth. It also adds volume to the cheeks and enhances the lip area. We also provide Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which is an ideal choice for hands.
- Radiesse: Used to smooth out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and assists in correcting the volume loss in the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This filler helps to restore facial contours and to improve overall signs of aging. It targets areas on the face including the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: An FDA approved, non-surgical filler that adds volume and aids in the replacement of lost collagen.
Neuromodulators are a state of the art treatment option that helps in the reduction of wrinkles including crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows. They also help with sagging skin and are highly recommended by our team of specialists for all our North Salem patients and those in the adjacent towns.
Neuromodulators offered for North Salem patients include:
- Botox: A very safe and effective neuromodulator, Botox is one of the most popular injector choices on the market today. It is used primarily for smoothing out facial wrinkles. Our director, Lisa Topham, one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater North Salem area, has a great deal of experience, know-how and expertise in the field.
- Dysport: Reduces the appearance of lines that are present between the eyebrows by extending the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: Used for treating the skin on the neck, cheeks and the area around the mouth. Microtox is a diluted version of Botox/disport.
Energy & Laser Devices
Our expert team of aestheticians are certified in a variety of procedures, options and treatments for skin restoration laxity and the promotion of collagen production. The team is dedicated to helping our patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin with our non-laser skin tightening alternatives we offer.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A combination of micro-needling and radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: This ultrasound helps with skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Treats localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Specific treatment for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: A device used for profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
At Split Rock Aesthetics Institute, we are certified to perform a variety of custom facials and skin treatments. Our director, Lisa Topham, will perform an assessment of your skin issues and discuss the skincare treatment options available for you during your consultation. We offer a wide range of facial treatments and technologies for our West Salem patients to choose from with each treatment being designed to help slow the skin’s aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Specifically used in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage, and aids in the improvement of the look and feel of your skin. It is used primarily to renew overall skin tone and texture and is minimally invasive procedure. Some of the peels offered include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Plumps up and rejuvenates the skin. This handheld device delivers hyaluronic acid to address common issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A top-rated skincare line that consists of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: An FDA-approved, non-surgical procedure that helps to destroy fat cells underneath the chin ultimately improving your profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: This facial treatment helps with collagen growth and fights sagging skin. This non-surgical procedure lifts and tightens the skin and also dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This treatment option uses the patient’s own blood to fight anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Another minimally invasive treatment that helps to combat sagging skin on the faces and uses absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
The dedicated aestheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetics is committed to providing the highest quality services this side of the state and takes a great deal of pride in the clinical approach we use to help our patients create a more natural-looking appearance. Our injectable fillers and other non-surgical procedures are state of the art and the treatments and procedures we offer are specifically designed to help our North Salem patients achieve a more youthful appearance. Take time out today to contact our institute and schedule your complimentary consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.