Facial Filler Experts Serving Newtown, CT
The professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute are dedicated and committed to serving all our Newtown clients and those in the adjacent towns as well. We offer a full lineup of injectable facial fillers, neuromodulators and other non-invasive procedures and take pride in offering some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used to help patients achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Under the guidance and leadership of our director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, we strive to assist our patients in gaining a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their everyday lives. Lisa is also an expert in facial anatomy and aging so be sure to schedule your consultation today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Experts in injectable fillers, the team here at Split Rock works together under the leadership of Lisa Topham to determine the best suited injectable fillers that will help to improve your look and help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This non-resorbable, FDA approved injectable filler combats wrinkles, smile and ‘marionette’ lines and can help take 10 years off of your life.
- Restylane: This filler helps to enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks. It targets the area around the mouth and is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: To correct volume loss on the back of hands, we suggest using this injectable filler that also helps with wrinkles and folds and presents with its best results on women over the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This non-invasive injectable filler contributes to reduced signs of aging, and targets the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth. It can also help to restore facial contours.*
- Sculptura: For replacement of collagen and adding volume, this a non-invasive injectable filler favored by many of our clients.
Under the leadership of Lisa Topham, the estheticians here at Split Rock have been recognized for our high-quality services and procedures we provide to all our Newtown clients. We offer our clients a full range of neuromodulators that are used to relax and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Neuromodulators offered for Newtown patients include:
- Botox: One of the safest and most popular neuromodulators offered here at Split Rock, Botox is administered by Lisa Topham who has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Newtown area. It contributes to smoothing out facial wrinkles.
- Dysport: This filler targets the glabella, the area between the eyebrows by extending lines upward or vertically toward your forehead.
- Microtox: This is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport, and is primarily used in treating the neck area, cheeks, and the area around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
We also offer a variety of specialized treatments that involve energy and laser devices. This treatments target collagen production and help with the restoration of skin. Our skilled estheticians strive to help all our patients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Further to the services we provide, the team here at Split Rock also offers custom facials and skin treatments. During your consultation Lisa Topham will talk with you and assess the overall condition of your skin in her efforts to determine which skin care treatments and procedures may best serve your personal needs. Our top of the line custom facials and treatments help to slow down the aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This custom facial treatment offers renewed skin tone and texture. A minimally invasive procedure, microdermabrasion treats fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration of the skin and also improves the overall look and feel of your skin. There are a number of superficial peels available including trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This skin treatment procedure, performed with a handheld device, delivers hyaluronic acid that helps to plump and rejuvenate the skin.
- Srai Skincare Line: This custom facial treatment involves a full skincare line which includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: This FDA approved, non-surgical custom facial procedure contributes to an improved profile by targeting the fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: This thread lift dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body and helps to promote collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: A non-invasive facial treatment option that targets aging skin and contributes to skin rejuvenation. This treatment actually uses your own blood.
- Silhouette Instalift: This minimally invasive custom facial treatment targets sagging skin and uses absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute we have come to be known as your go to clinic for all your injectable facial fillers, skin treatments and other types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures serving clients in the Newtown area and the adjacent towns as well. When it comes to highly skilled and experienced injectable specialists you can always rely upon the professionals here at Split Rock. When you choose our team of injectable specialists you are putting your trust into the hands of some of the absolute best in the industry. Our specialists are committed and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of all our Newtown clients and are steadfast in using only the best clinical approach to create a natural looking appearance for all our valued clients.* To schedule your consultation, be sure to reach out to our team today.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.