Facial Filler Experts Serving
New Rochelle, NY
New Rochelle residents who need a non-surgical alternative to fixing up their skin have come to the right place. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute can help you find the facial fillers you may need.*
Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, is our practice’s leader, and she is an expert on facial anatomy and aging. At Split Rock Aesthetic, our goal is to help our clients feel more confident about themselves without the costs and risks associated with surgery. If you are interested in our services, please contact us to schedule a consultation today!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We try to create a more youthful appearance by adding volume to your lips and your face through dermal fillers and injectables. We work to help you look and feel your best by consulting which of the injectable fillers we’re certified to use can help you the most.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: “Marionette” lines on your smile and facial wrinkles can be treated with this non-resorbable, FDA-approved injectable wrinkle filler. Using this can help you look younger when used properly.*
- Restylane: We offer these hyaluronic acid products to treat lines and wrinkles on the face, along with smoothing lines around the mouth. You can also use Restylane fillers to enhance your lips, add volume to your cheeks and fix up your hands.*
- Radiesse: Dermal fillers used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. This injectable can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, and has the best results for women under 40 years of age.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: With a base of hyaluronic acid, Juvederm is used to restore facial contours and improve signs of aging. It focuses on the face, especially the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: Add volume non-surgically with Sculptra. This FDA-approved injectable helps to gradually replace lost collagen (a cause of facial aging).
Sagging skin, excessive sweating, frown lines and other facial issues can cause a lot of insecurity, and that’s why Split Rock is here to help. New Rochelle residents who want to reduce the appearance of their wrinkles can check out our wrinkle-relaxing injections, otherwise known as neuromodulators.*
Neuromodulators offered for New Rochelle patients include:
- Botox: We have one of the most sought-after Botox injectors in our facility, our director Lisa Topham. She is used because she is one of the most experienced in administering this popular product, used to smooth over facial wrinkles.
- Dysport: Dysport is used to move lines that appear between your eyebrows upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: Used to treat skin on the neck, cheeks and around the mouth. A diluted version of botox and/or dysport.
Energy & Laser Devices
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we want to help you restore your skin’s youthful appearance by promoting collagen production and restoring your skin’s laxity. Through these procedures, we will hopefully help you look less aged. We can offer you non-laser skin tightening alternatives if necessary.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
New Rochelle patients who are having insecurities over their skin issues don’t need to worry. When you consult with Lisa Topham or our other skincare experts, we have your best interests in mind and will give you exactly what you ask for in order to give you more youthful and supple skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This is a minimally invasive procedure used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, along with discoloration caused by the sun on your skin. We work to restore your skin’s overall tone and texture, so you can look and feel your best you have in a long time. Some of the peels we use in this treatment include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: We use a handheld device to deliver hyaluronic acid to your skin. It’s a micro-channeling procedure meant to remove wrinkles and fine lines in order to rejuvenate your skin.
- Srai Skincare Line: We recommend several types of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products for the clients we think would benefit from it most.
- Kybella: Destroy the fat cells underneath your chin with this non-surgical treatment aimed at improving people’s profiles.
- PDO Thread Lift: Dissolve small areas of fat on your lower face and body by tightening loose, sagging skin. It’s a non-surgical way to promote collagen growth, too!
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Use your own blood in this anti-aging treatment that non-invasively rejuvenates your skin.*
- Silhouette Instalift: Absorbable sutures are used in this minimally invasive treatment to remove sagging features.*
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We offer several types of injectable fillers and non-surgical procedures at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute because we make sure we look at what is bothering you from a clinical level and find the right way to treat it. If you or a loved one would like any of our services, you can call us to get a consultation now.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.