Facial Filler Experts Serving New Milford, CT
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute clients can always rely upon the expertise and knowledge our team of dedicated estheticians possess. Our team is committed to providing the highest quality injectable facial fillers and other non-invasive procedures to all our New Milford clients. We take tremendous pride in offering a full range of services including some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used to help patients achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Under the guidance and leadership of our director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is also an expert in facial anatomy and aging, we strive to assist our patients in gaining a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their lives. Be sure to schedule your consultation today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We are true experts in injectable fillers and work together under the leadership of Lisa Topham to determine which injectable fillers will help to improve your look and help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: FDA approved, this non-resorbable injectable wrinkle combats wrinkles, smile and ‘marionette’ lines and can help you to look almost 10 years younger.
- Restylane: Used for enhancement of your lips and adding volume to your cheeks, this injectable filler targets the area around the mouth as well. It is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: Used primarily to correct volume loss on the back of hands, this filler also helps with wrinkles and folds. It offers its best results to women over the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This injectable filler is used to reduce signs of aging, targets the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth and can help to restore facial contours.*
- Sculptura: Used for replacing collagen and adding volume, this non-invasive injectable filler is a favorite of many of our clients.
Here at Split Rock, under the leadership of Lisa Topham, the team of dedicated estheticians have been recognized time and time again for their high-quality services they provide to all their New Milford clients. The team offers a full lineup of neuromodulators used to relax and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
Neuromodulators offered for New Milford patients include:
- Botox: Administered by Lisa Topham, recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the New Milford area, Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator targets the glabella which is the area between the eyebrows and extends lines upward or vertically toward your forehead.
- Microtox: A diluted version of Botox/Dysport, Microtox is used in treating the neck, cheeks, and the area around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock we also perform a number of effective procedures utilizing energy and laser devices. These procedures primarily target collagen production and help with the restoration of skin. Our team of dedicated estheticians strive to help all our patients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you come in for your consultation appointment, Lisa Topham will talk with you and assess the condition of your skin to determine which skin care treatments serve your personal needs best. These custom facials and treatments we offer help to slow down the aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Offering patients renewed skin tone and texture, this minimally invasive procedure treats fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration of the skin and helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a number of superficial peels here at Split Rock including trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This skin treatment procedure requires the use of a handheld device and delivers hyaluronic acid that helps to plump and rejuvenate the skin.
- Srai Skincare Line: A skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: This non-surgical, FDA approved procedure contributes to an improved profile by targeting the fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: Dissolving small areas of fat that are located on the lower face and body this Thread lift also promotes collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: A non-invasive treatment option that combats aging and aids in skin rejuvenation, Platelet Rich Fibrin actually uses your own blood.
- Silhouette Instalift: Another minimally invasive treatment option that targets sagging skin and uses absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
When it comes to highly skilled and experienced injectable specialists look no further than the team here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute. Our specialists are committed and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of all our valued New Milford clients and those in the surrounding areas with our top-of-the-line injectable facial fillers, skin treatments, and other types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures. We use only the best clinical approach to create a natural-looking appearance for all our valued clients.* To schedule your consultation, contact our team today.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.