Facial Filler Experts Serving New Canaan, CT
The team of dedicate estheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute provide the highest quality injectable facial fillers and other non-invasive procedures to our New Canaan clients and those in the surrounding towns. Possessing all the training, knowledge, skills and certifications needed, our professionals provide some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used by patients in their efforts to achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Our team is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is not only our director but an expert in facial anatomy and aging. Under her leadership we strive to assist our patients in gaining a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their lives. Reach out to one of our friendly team members today to schedule your consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Here at Split Rock we are experts in injectable fillers and work together with our leader and director, Lisa Topham to determine which injectable fillers will help to improve your look and help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This FDA approved non-resorbable injectable wrinkle combats wrinkles, smile and ‘marionette’ lines and can help you to look almost 10 years younger.
- Restylane: For enhancing your lips and adding volume to your cheeks, this injectable filler also helps to smooth lines around the mouth. It is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: An injectable filler that is used primarily to correct volume loss on the back of hands and helping with wrinkles and folds, it offers its best results to women over the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This filler is used to not only reduce signs of aging, but targets the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth. It also helps to restore facial contours.*
- Sculptura: This is a non-invasive injectable filler that can replace collagen over time and is used to add volume.
The friendly, professional team here at Split Rock has been recognized time and time again for our high-quality services we provide to all our New Canaan clients. We offer a full range of neuromodulators that serve to relax and reduce the appearance of wrinkles that are caused by aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging skin, frown lines and forehead burrows.
Neuromodulators offered for New Canaan patients include:
- Botox: By far the safest and most popular injectable filler option, administered by Lisa Topham, who has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the New Canaan area. Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator is used primarily to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and also reduces the appearance of lines that are located in the glabella, (the area between the eyebrows).
- Microtox: This is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport used in treating the neck, cheeks, neck and the area around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
We also perform a variety of procedures using energy and laser devices. These procedures target collagen production and help to restore your skin. Under the guidance and leadership of Lisa Topham, our dedicated estheticians strive to help all our patients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
At your consultation appointment, Lisa Topham will assess the condition of your skin to determine which skin care treatments are best suited to your individual personal needs. We offer a full lineup of facial treatments and technologies that help to slow down the aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This minimally invasive procedure offers patients renewed skin tone and texture, while treating fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration of the skin. Microdermabrasion also helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. The superficial peels offered here at our institute include trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Using a handheld device, this skin treatment procedure delivers hyaluronic acid that helps to plump and rejuvenate the skin.
- Srai Skincare Line: Consisting of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products this skincare line is a popular choice by many of our clients.
- Kybella: This FDA approve, non-surgical procedure targets the fat cells underneath the chin and helps to contribute to an improved profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: PDO thread lift dissolves small areas of fat that are located on the lower face and body and also helps to promote collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This unique non-invasive treatment option actually uses your own blood to help combat aging and aid in skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A minimally invasive treatment option, this Silhouette Instalift uses absorbable sutures and targets sagging skin.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
For the highest quality injectable fillers and other non-invasive treatment options, look to the professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute. Our injectable specialists have earned themselves a spot on the marketplace charts and take pride in not only our marketplace presence but in our overall customer service and customer satisfaction rating. We provide our many New Canaan clients with a full range of injectable facial fillers, skin treatments with or without laser devices and other types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Our estheticians use only the best clinical approach to create a natural looking appearance for all our valued clients.* Contact our institute today to schedule your consultation.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.