Facial Filler Experts Serving
Mt. Vernon, NY
Split Rock Aesthetic serving Mt. Vernon, NY can help you find the non-surgical alternatives for skin rejuvenation that you need, as we are experts in facial fillers.*
Facial anatomy and aging are well-known by our practice’s leader, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN. We make it our mission to help our clients feel more rejuvenated skin and feeling happier overall. If you are interested in seeing one of our experts for a consultation, reach out and schedule an appointment with us now!
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Your face and lips often get volume added to it through dermal fillers and injectables with the goal of giving you a more youthful appearance. We will work with you to figure out which of the injectables we are certified to give you will help you look and feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: Bellafill is FDA-approved, and the only one of its kind for non-resorbable injectable wrinkle fillers. Use this product if you want to naturally correct facial wrinkles and lines around your smile.*
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid product that is mean to enhance the overall look of your face as well as smooth lines around the face. Lines and wrinkles can be less noticeable around your mouth, lips, cheeks and your hands.
- Radiesse: Recommended for women under 40 years old, you can use this type of dermal filler to treat severe facial wrinkles and folds. You’re also able to use this injectable to regain volume you lost in the back of your hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: For Mt. Vernon residents who have faced facial contours and aren’t aging all that well, we can use this product to restore your cheeks, lips and area around the mouth to the way they looked years ago.*
- Sculptura: Lost collagen can be gradually replaced through a non-surgical mean with this injectable.
Mt. Vernon patients who are dealing with wrinkles can use our neuromodulators (wrinkle-relaxing injections) that can treat a number of common facial problems you face as you get older. Crow’s feet, frown lines, forehead furrows, excessive sweating and aging/sagging skin are treatable through these products.*
Neuromodulators offered for Mt. Vernon patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables people use cosmetically, this is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. We have one of the most experienced injectors in Connecticut, our director Lisa Topham, which makes her highly sought-out.
- Dysport: Dysport is used to reduce the amount of lines in the area between the eyebrows, otherwise known as the glabella. We push those lines upward towards the forehead with Dysport.
- Microtox: A diluted version of the previously mentioned products that can treat skin around your face and neck.
Energy & Laser Devices
We offer several types of treatments and procedures for Mt. Vernon patients who want restored skin laxity and collagen production promoted in their system. We want to make you look more naturally youthful, and can offer you versions that tighten your skin that don’t involve lasers.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Lisa Topham and the other skincare experts we have here are only serving your best interests when it comes to your customized treatments. We will consult you and talk to you about what you are going through, and will work to make you look and feel more comfortable in your own skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: We work to restore skin that’s been sun damaged or has gotten wrinkled. Your fine lines will be a thing of the past through this minimally invasive procedure used to improve the overall feeling of your skin tone and texture. We offer several types of peels including superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: We deliver hyaluronic acid through a handheld device. This micro-channeling procedure is used to make your skin more youthful and refreshed by addressing lines and wrinkles on your face.
- Srai Skincare Line: We use this skincare line for certain people who may benefit from the serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products it makes.
- Kybella: Improve your profile through this FDA-approved treatment that destroys fat cells non-surgically under your chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: We improve collagen growth and dissolve small areas of fat in this non-surgical procedure used to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Use your own blood in this non-invasive treatment to make your skin feel fresher than it has been in the past.*
- Silhouette Instalift: This anti-sagging procedure is minimally invasive, where we use absorbable sutures on your face.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Mt. Vernon patients who have struggled with the effects of aging more harshly than their peers can come to a place that understands where these insecurities can come from. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute offers these non-surgical procedures and injectable fillers to help them look more youthful. If you want to schedule an appointment, stop by our office or give us a call today.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.