Facial Filler Experts Serving Mt. Kisco, NY
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute serving Mt. Kisco is one of the top experts in facial fillers. Our patients have access to the most advanced, non-surgical treatments for a more youthful, refreshed looking skin.*
Split Rock Aesthetic is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN. She is our exceptional expert on facial anatomy and aging. It is our mission that every patient leave our practice feeling happier and better about their skin than they previously did. Call our office serving Mt. Kisco today, and we would be happy to schedule a consultation.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Our practice is certified in a number of injectable fillers. We use dermal fillers and injectables to add volume to the lips and the face. Creating a more younger looking appearance. Our team will figure out which type of filler is best for you.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Restylane: Used to treat lines and wrinkles and to smooth lines around the mouth area, this hyaluronic acid product can also enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks as well. Also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: These dermal fillers are used for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. An injectable filler than can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, offers the best results for those women under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To restore facial contours and improve overall signs of aging, Juvederm Voluma XC gives focus to the face and specifically to cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: For those looking to add volume and gradually replace lost collagen, try our non-surgical Sculptura injectable.
Split Rock Aesthetic serving Mt. Kisco offers neuromodulators for patients wanting to reduce the visibility of wrinkles. These wrinkle-relaxing injections are used for those facing aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Mt. Kisco patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles, our director, Lisa Topham administers this procedure and has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Fairfield area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator helps to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines located between the eyebrows, referred to as the glabella.
- Minitox: A diluted version of Botox/Dysport, Microtox is used to treat skin on various areas including the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Our practice serving Mt. Kisco has a vast number of treatments and procedures that focus on restoration laxity and promoting collegian production. We are here to help restore the natural, youthful appearance of your skin. We do also offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Plasma Pen: Fibroblast therapy, a technique used to stimulate production of collagen in the skin.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
During your first appointment with Lisa Topham. She will assess your skin’s condition and determine the skincare treatment that will work best for you. Our facial treatments and technologies are here to help you get back your skin’s youthful glow. Call us today to schedule your first consultation with Lisa Topham*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that is used to help renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion can help to treat fine lines and wrinkles, as well as discoloration of the skin caused by sun damage. In addition, this procedure helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a wide range of superficial peels including, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, VI peels, and REVEPEEL.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: To plump and rejuvenate skin by way of a handheld device, Aquagold Fine Touch delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Skincare Line: A full skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products, Srai Skincare Line is highly recommended to many of our clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment that is FDA approved, helps to improve profile by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: To lift and tighten loose skin, we offer a non-surgical procedure that dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body. PDO Thread Lift also promotes collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Using your own blood, our non-invasive Platelet Rich Fibrin treatment is used for anti- aging and skin rejuvenation.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We use a clinical approach to give our patients a more natural, younger looking appearance. Through injectable fillers and a number of other non-surgical procedures. We are an experienced, passionate team serving Mt. Kisco. Call our office today and make your first appointment.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.