Facial Filler Experts Serving Monroe, CT
Split Rock Aesthetics Institute has been recognized time and time again for our state of the art facial fillers and other non-surgical procedures. Our dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced technicians are on hand to help patients acquire a more youthful, refreshed look by way of some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives.*
Our top-rated group is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN an expert on facial anatomy and aging. We strive to meet the individual needs of all our patients and help them to gain a greater sense of happiness and confidence. Contact one of our team members today to schedule your consultation.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
At Split Rock Aesthetics our professionals offer effective dermal fillers and injectables to help patients add volume to their face and lips. The injectable fillers we offer help patients acquire a more youthful appearance. There are a variety of injectable fillers provided here at our Institute that help patients to look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This FDA approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler can help you take nearly 10 years off of your face. It is used for natural correction of facial wrinkles as well as smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: This hyaluronic acid product helps to treat lines and wrinkles and helps smooth noticeable lines around your mouth as well as add volume to your cheeks. We also offer Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler that is ideal for use on your hands.
- Radiesse: When looking to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, the team here at Split Rock Aesthetics recommend this injectable dermal filler. It can also be used to correct the loss of volume on the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This hyaluronic acid based filler is primarily used to help restore facial contours especially on the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: Sculptura is FDA approved, and is a non-surgical injectable that helps to add volume. It can also help in gradually replacing lost collagen.
Split Rock Aesthetics takes a great deal of pride in helping all our Monroe patients reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Our neuromodulators are not only wrinkle-relaxing, but are used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Monroe patients include:
- Botox: By far one of the most popular fillers on the market today and indeed the safest. Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Our Director, Lisa Topham, is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Monroe area.
- Dysport: This filler assists in reducing the appearance of lines in the area between the eyebrows by extending the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: A diluted version of botox/disport, Microtox is primarily used to treat areas of the skin on the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
The professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute are committed to offering personalized treatments and procedures for skin restoration, laxity, and collagen production. We help patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin with a wide range of non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: An ideal combo of micro needling and radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Used for skin tightening, this ultrasound is a popular choice my many.
- Exilis Ultra: Used for the body and face, this device provides patients with localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening.
- BTL Ultra Femme: A device specific to vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: The Sciton Laser is a state of the art device that provides profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and/or superficial skin resurfacing to patients.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Our Director here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute, Lisa Topham, performs a full assessment of your skin during your consultation and will offer insight on the best skincare treatments for you. Here at the Institute, we offer a wide range of facial treatments and technologies to all our Monroe patients that will not only help to slow down the skin’s aging process but will also provide patients with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a treatment used to help renew overall skin tone and texture. It is minimally invasive and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration caused by sun damage. At Split Rock Aesthetics we provide patients with a variety of peels including superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This handheld device provides patient with a micro-channeling procedure that contributes to rejuvenated skin. It delivers hyaluronic acid to the skin and focuses on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: One of our popular products, this top-rated skincare line consists of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: An FDA approved, non-surgical treatment option that destroys fat cells underneath the chin allowing for an improved profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: This non-surgical procedure helps to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin and also contributes to collagen growth. It also helps to dissolve small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment option uses your own blood to help with anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: This procedure uses absorbable sutures in the treatment of sagging face skin and is ever bit non-surgical.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Patients in the Monroe area and those in the adjacent towns, look to the professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute for the highest quality injectable fillers and other non-surgical procedures. We take pride in our highly reputable clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance and to helping patients achieve the youthful look they are looking for. Contact one of our team members today to schedule a consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.