Facial Filler Experts Serving Mamaroneck, NY
We have served Mamaroneck, NY clients for years from our Connecticut offices, and are leading those who want non-surgical alternatives to help refresh and rejuvenate their face through our skincare services.
We are lead by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who understands how aging and facial anatomy can impact people as they get older. We want people to feel more confident about themselves and excited to go out into the world feeling young again. If you want to consult with one of our experts, you can give us a call today!
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Injectables and dermal fillers can create a more youthful appearance for you by adding volume to your lips and your face. We are certified to apply many different types of injectables to help you feel as confident and beautiful as possible.
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: Use this non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler to look and feel ten years younger. Bellafill is the first and only FDA-approved injectable for facial wrinkles and lines around your smile.
- Restylane: Use this hyaluronic acid product to smooth lines around the mouth, treat lines and wrinkles on your face and add volume to your cheeks. The latest version (Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler) can be used on your hands.
- Radiesse: We recommend that women under 40 use this product for the best results. With this injectable dermal filler, you are able to smooth over moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, along with aging hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm is used to improve your face as you age and restore facial contours on your cheeks, lips and area around the mouth with a base of hyaluronic acid.
- Sculptura: This is an FDA-approved injectable that reverses a cause of facial aging by gradually replacing lost collagen.*
Mamaroneck patients who are stressing over the winkles they have don’t need to look any further. Spilt Rock’s neuromodulators are wrinkle-relaxing injections made to treat common skin issues such as sagging or aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, and frown lines and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Mamaroneck patients include:
- Botox: This is one of the safest injectables on the market, which is why it became as famous as it did. We use this to smooth out facial wrinkles, with our director Lisa Topham being one of the most experienced injectors in the Greater Danbury area.
- Dysport: The glabella (area between the eyebrows) can get lines, and Dysport can help extend those unsightly lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: This is a more diluted version of the above products, mostly to treat skin on the lower half of the face and the neck.
Energy & Laser Devices
We use energy and laser devices to promote collagen production and make skin feel softer and newer than it’s felt in a long time. We want the appearance to be natural and youthful, which is why we offer non-laser skin tightening aesthetics at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
We work to address your skin issues in a way only you can, because everyone’s body works differently. Some treatments work better for people better than others, and that’s why we offer our Mamaroneck patients many types of facial treatments and technologies to help you gain more supple and lively skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Essentially this is a minimally invasive procedure used to improve how your skin looks and feels, renewing its overall tone and texture. We offer peels like superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels to treat the fine lines and wrinkles that may accumulate, or discoloration caused by sun damage.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: We use this micro-channeling procedure to deliver hyaluronic acid to your skin with a handheld device, which addresses issues like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: Serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products are part of this skincare line we recommend for some of our clients.
- Kybella: Improve your profile with this FDA-approved treatment that destroys fat cells non-surgically under your chin.*
- PDO Thread Lift: Tighten your loose and sagging skin with this non-surgical procedure. We promote collagen growth on your skin and dissolve small areas of fat to improve your face’s look overall.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Use your own blood for skin rejuvenation in this non-invasive treatment that is used for anti aging.*
- Silhouette Instalift: Absorbable sutures are the center of this minimally invasive treatment to treat sagging faces.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We approach our clients at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute with injectable fillers and many other non-surgical procedures to help them create a more youthful appearance. If you are a Mamaroneck resident who wants to lessen the effects of aging on your skin, give us a call at our office to figure out what treatment plan we can create for you at our consultation.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.