Facial Filler Experts Serving
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute, our team of dedicated specialists offer a variety of state of the art treatments and procedures to all our Irvington patients and those in the adjacent towns. Our Institute is an industry leader in facial fillers and our practice is dedicated to offering patients the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, an expert on facial anatomy and aging, the goal of our team is to help each and every client feel more confident and happier about themselves. To schedule a free consultation, contact one of our team members today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Recognized as experts in injectable fillers, the specialists here at Split Rock Aesthetics are on hand to offer a variety of fillers, procedures and treatments to meet the individual needs of all our patients. Dermal fillers and injectables are often used to add volume to the lips and the face for a more youthful appearance. We offer patients a wide range of different injectable fillers, in our efforts to help every patient look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler can take nearly ten years off your looks. It is used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: With a hyaluronic acid base is, this filler is used to treat lines and wrinkles in addition to smoothing lines around the mouth. I can also help to enhance the lips and add volume to the cheeks. We also provide Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler that is ideal for the hands.
- Radiesse: This dermal filler helps to smooth out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It helps to correct volume loss in the back of the hands, and provides its best result to women under 40 years of age.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: This hyaluronic acid based filler, helps to restore facial contours and improve signs of aging. It targets various areas on the face including the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: Sculptura is a non-surgical filler that helps to add volume. It is FDA-approved and can also help in the replacement of lost collagen (a cause of facial aging).
For our Irvington patients and those in nearby towns who are in search of an effective procedure to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, our team of professionals recommend trying our many neuromodulators. Neuromodulators are wrinkle-relaxing injections that can be used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Irvington patients include:
- Botox: Botox is one of the safest and most popular neuromodulators on the market today. Used for smoothing out facial wrinkles, many of our patients give favor to this neuromodulator. Our director, Lisa Topham is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Irvington area because of her extensive experience.
- Dysport: Used primarily to reduce the appearance of lines that affect the area between the eyebrows, Dysport simply extends the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: A diluted version of botox/disport, Microtox is known for its ability to treat the skin on the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, offers its many patients a wide range of treatments and procedures for skin restoration laxity and the promotion of collagen production. Our dedicated team is committed to helping patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin, and we offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A combination of micro-needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: An effective ultrasound is used for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Focuses on localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Ideal procedure for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: This laser is used for profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you schedule your consultation here at our Institute, our director, Lisa Topham, will perform an assessment of your skin issues and discuss your best skincare treatment options. We will offer you a variety of facial treatments and technologies to choose from. Each treatment offered to our Irvington patients is designed to help slow the skin’s aging process and offer you more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage, and help to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. It is a minimally invasive procedure that is primarily used to renew overall skin tone and texture. Some of the peels offered include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: To help plump and rejuvenate skin, Aquagold Fine touch uses a handheld device to deliver hyaluronic acid that can help address common issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: This skincare line is truly effective and is comprised of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: A non-surgical, FDA-approved procedure, Kybella helps to destroy fat cells underneath the chin ultimately improving your profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: For sagging skin or to help with the promotion of collagen growth, this non-surgical procedure lifts and tightens the skin while dissolving small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment uses the patient’s own blood to fight anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A popular minimally invasive treatment, Silhouette Instalift uses absorbable sutures for anti-sagging for the face.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
The dedicated team of professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, takes pride in our clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance with state of the art injectable fillers as well as a variety of other non-surgical procedures. The treatments and procedures we offer are specifically designed to help our Irvington patients achieve a youthful appearance. To learn more about our treatments and other services or if you want to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you, contact our team today.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.