Facial Filler Experts Serving Greenwich, CT
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics we have been serving our Greenwich clients for years with the highest quality injectable facial fillers and other non-invasive procedures. Our dedicated estheticians possess all the training, knowledge and certifications needed to provide some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used by patients in their efforts to achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is not only our director but an expert in facial anatomy and aging, our team of professionals strive to assist our patients in gaining a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their lives. To schedule your consultation with our team, reach out to our clinic today.
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Here at Split Rock we perform a wide range of facial dermal fillers and injectable fillers, each of which adds volume to your lips and face. Under the guidance of our director, Lisa Topham we work together to determine which injectable fillers will help to improve your look and help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: An FDA approved non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler that can help you look almost 10 years younger. It combats wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: This hyaluronic acid product enhances your lips, adds volume to your cheeks and helps to smooth lines around the mouth. It is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: This injectable filler is used to correct volume loss on the back of hands and also helps with wrinkles and folds. It offers its best results to women over the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Used to reduce signs of aging, targeting the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth. It also helps to restore facial contours, Juvederm Voluma XC is a popular choice by many.*
- Sculptura: This is a non-invasive injectable filler that is used to add volume and replace lost collagen over time.
At Split Rock the team of dedicated estheticians take a great deal of pride in serving all our Greenwich clients. We offer a full range of neuromodulators that help to relax and reduce the appearance of wrinkles caused by aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging skin, frown lines and forehead burrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Greenwich patients include:
- Botox: This is by far one of the most popular and safest injectables. Administered by Lisa Topham, Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Lisa has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greenwich area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator is used primarily to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and also reduces the appearance of lines that are located in the glabella, (the area between the eyebrows).
- Microtox: Microtox is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport used in treating the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock we perform a number of procedures with energy and laser devices that help to restore your skin and promote collagen production. Under the leadership of Lisa Topham, our estheticians strive to help all our patients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you come in for your consultation appointment, our director, Lisa Topham will assess your skin to determine which skin care treatments are best suited to your personal needs. We provide all our patients with a variety of facial treatments and technologies that help to slow down the aging process and provide a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that helps to renew skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion treats fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration of the skin and helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. The superficial peels we offer include trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: A skin treatment procedure that helps to plump and rejuvenate the skin. This Aquagold Fine Touch treatment delivers hyaluronic acid that helps with wrinkles and fine lines and is performed with a handheld device.
- Srai Skincare Line: A skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: This non-surgical, FDA approved procedure targets the fat cells underneath the chin contributing to improved profiles.
- PDO Thread Lift: Another non-surgical procedure, this PDO thread lift dissolves small areas of fat that are located on the lower face and body. It also helps to promote collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This treatment option is non-invasive and actually uses your own blood to help combat aging and aid in skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Using absorbable sutures, this minimally invasive treatment helps to reduce sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is proud to serve our many Greenwich clients with a full range of injectable facial fillers, skin treatments with or without laser devices and other types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures. Our certified estheticians utilize the best clinical approach to create a natural looking appearance for all our valued clients.* For your consultation, reach out to a team member today.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.