Facial Filler Experts Serving Fairfield, CT
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute we take a great deal of pride in serving our Fairfield clients with our effective facial fillers. We provide our clients with the most advanced non-surgical alternatives to help achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, an expert in facial anatomy and aging, the primary goal of our team and practice is to help every patient feel a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their day to day lives. Give a shout out to our team today to schedule your free consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
To add volume to your lips and face dermal fillers and injectables help give the face a more youthful appearance. Here at Split Rock our team is certified in a number of different injectable fillers. Technicians here at Split Rock will determine which injectable fillers will help you look and feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This first and only FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler helps patients look 10 years younger. Bellafill is ideal for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: Used to treat lines and wrinkles and to smooth lines around the mouth area, this hyaluronic acid product can also enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks as well. Also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler which can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: These dermal fillers are used for smoothing facial wrinkles and folds. An injectable filler than can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, offers the best results for those women under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To restore facial contours and improve overall signs of aging, Juvederm Voluma XC gives focus to the face and specifically to cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: For those looking to add volume and gradually replace lost collagen, try our non-surgical Sculptura injectable.
For all our valued Fairfield patients who seek to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, Split Rock offers our neuromodulators. These injections relax wrinkles that are caused by aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging skin, frown lines, and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Fairfield patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles, our director, Lisa Topham administers this procedure and has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Fairfield area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator helps to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead and is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines located between the eyebrows, referred to as the glabella.
- Microtox: A diluted version of Botox/Dysport, Microtox is used to treat skin on various areas including the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, our team of dedicated estheticians offer clients a variety of skin treatments and procedures for skin restoration, laxity and for promoting collagen production. Our team is steadfast in helping clients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin, by offering a wide range of non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you reach out to Lisa Topham and schedule your free consultation, she will assess your skin and recommend the best skin care treatments specific to your individual needs. At Split Rock, we offer a wide range of facial treatments and technologies for all our valued Fairfield patients that are used to help slow down the skin’s aging process and provide patients with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: A minimally invasive procedure that is used to help renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion can help to treat fine lines and wrinkles, as well as discoloration of the skin caused by sun damage. In addition, this procedure helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a wide range of superficial peels including, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: To plump and rejuvenate skin by way of a handheld device, Aquagold Fine Touch delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A full skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products, Srai Skincare Line is highly recommended to many of our clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment that is FDA approved, helps to improve profile by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: To lift and tighten loose skin, we offer a non-surgical procedure that dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body. PDO Thread Lift also promotes collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Using your own blood, our non-invasive Platelet Rich Fibrin treatment is used for anti- aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Using absorbable sutures, this minimally invasive treatment helps minimize sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we are committed and dedicated to offering all our Fairfield clients a clinical approach to help create a natural-looking appearance. From injectable fillers to a variety of other non-surgical procedures, we strive to help all our valued clients achieve a more youthful appearance. Please give a call out to one of our team members today to schedule your complimentary consultation to determine the ideal, personalized treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.