Facial Filler Experts Serving Fairfield County, CT
Split Rock Aesthetics Institute has been serving Fairfield County for years and is recognized as a leading expert in facial fillers. Our team of dedicated professionals provide some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
The institute is led by our Director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is also an expert on facial anatomy and aging. Our main goal is to help all our valued patients feel more confident and happier about themselves. To learn more about our Institute contact one of our team members today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
The aestheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetics are experts in dermal fillers and injectables. Our effective treatments are used to add volume to the lips and the face and help achieve a more youthful appearance. We are certified in a wide range of injectable fillers and treatments and our dedicated team is steadfast in helping our patients to look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: You can look ten years younger with this FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler. Bellafill is primarily used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: A Hyaluronic acid product that is used to treat lines and wrinkles as well as smooth lines around the mouth, Restylane also enhances the lips and adds volume to the cheeks. We also offer the latest, Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler here at the Institute that can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: This dermal filler is used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It can also be used to correct volume loss in the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Hyaluronic acid based filler, Juvederm is used to restore facial contours and improve signs of aging. It targets the face, especially the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: This non-surgical filler adds volume and helps to gradually replace lost collagen. It is FDA-approved.
Neuromodulators are specifically designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Here at Split Rock Aesthetics our neuromodulators are wrinkle-relaxing injections, that are used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Fairfield County patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables on the market today used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Our director, Lisa Topham is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Fairfield County area, primarily because of her high level of expertise and experience.
- Dysport: Used to reduce the appearance of lines in the area located between the eyebrows). It serves to extend the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: A diluted version of Botox/dysport, Microtox is used to treat the skin on the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
The aestheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, offer patients a variety of treatments and procedures for skin restoration laxity and promoting collagen production. Our team is dedicated to helping you naturally restore the youthful appearance of your skin, and we offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A perfect combination of micro-needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: An effective ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Used in the treatment of localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Specifically used for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: This laser device includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
For all our patients in the Fairfield County who schedule a consultation with our team, our director, Lisa Topham, will perform an assessment of your skin issues and discuss the various skincare treatments that are best suited to your individual needs. We have a wide range of facial treatments and technologies that can help slow the skin’s aging process and offer you more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment is a minimally invasive procedure that is primarily used to renew overall skin tone and texture. Microdermabrasion focuses on fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage, and helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. The variety of peels we offer here at the Institute include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: A micro-channeling procedure that aids in plumping and rejuvenating the skin with a handheld device. The device delivers hyaluronic acid that focuses on common issues like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: An effective skincare line that consists of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products that we may recommend for some clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical, FDA-approved treatment destroys fat cells underneath the chin to improve profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: Used to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin while also promoting collagen growth. This procedure also dissolves small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: A non-invasive treatment that actually uses your own blood for anti aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A minimally invasive treatment for sagging skin on the face that uses absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, our dedicated team of experienced aestheticians take pride in our clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance by way of our many injectable fillers and a variety of other non-surgical procedures. Each filler, treatment and procedure we offer to our patients in Fairfield County helps to achieve a more youthful appearance. To learn more about our specialized services contact one of our team members today and schedule a complimentary consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.