Facial Filler Experts Serving Elmsford, NY
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is a leading expert in facial fillers, and can serve anyone in Elmsford, NY who wants to feel youthful and refreshed without going through cosmetic surgery!
Lisa Topham, RN, BSN is an expert on facial anatomy and leads our practice. We work to make every client feel better about themselves and their skin as they age, whether it’s on their face or their hands. Schedule an appointment with us today if you want a consultation with one of our experts.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
You will get a more youthful appearance through the several dermal fillers and injectables we are certified to apply. We will help you figure out which one will help you become the most beautiful version of yourself and help you carry yourself with confidence.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: We offer the first and only FDA-approved non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler. Use Bellafill to look 10 years younger thanks to its natural correction of facial wrinkles on your smile or “marionette” lines.*
- Restylane: Enhance your lips, smooth lines around your mouth or add volume to your cheeks with this hyaluronic acid product. We also use it to treat lines and wrinkles on your face and on your hands with the latest version, the Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler.
- Radiesse: We use this type of dermal filler to smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It also helps women under the age of 40 (who’ve seen the best results from it) correct the volume loss in the back of their hands as well.*
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm is used to improve signs of aging with its hyaluronic acid base. It restores facial contours and can also help heal the cheeks, lips and area around the mouth.*
- Sculptura: This injectable is an FDA-approved way to help gradually replace lost collagen (a cause of facial aging) non-surgically.*
Elmsford, NY patients who want to make their wrinkles less noticeable can take neuromodulators, a wrinkle-relaxing injection. They are typically used for issues that can come as your face grows in age, such as crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, sagging and aging skin, and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Elmsford patients include:
- Botox: This is one of the most well-known injectables in the world, and is typically used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Lisa Topham, our director, is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Danbury area.
- Dysport: The glabella (area between the eyebrows) can get lines that can ruin your appearance, so Dysport is used to extend lines upward or vertically towards the forehead.
- Microtox: This is the diluted version of the previously listed neuromodulators to treat skin around the mouth, cheeks and neck.
Energy & Laser Devices
We offer many different treatments and procedures at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute to promote collagen in your skin and make sure it restores We offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives in order to help you naturally restore the youthful appearance of your skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Your skin issues will be our main priority when you book an appointment with us. Lisa Topham and our other experts can give Elmsford patients a number of facial treatments and technologies to help create a more youthful appearance and hopefully slow down the physical effects of aging.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: We use this minimally invasive procedure to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration by sun damage, and improve your look overall to create a better skin tone and texture. You’ll swear your skin feels softer after using this type of procedure.* We offer many different types of peels such as superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: We use a handheld device to deliver hyaluronic acid. Plump and rejuvenate skin by addressing issues like wrinkles and fine lines through this micro-channeling procedure.
- Srai Skincare Line: We recommend this skincare line for certain clients, which is made up of serums, cleansers, toners, and sun protection products.
- Kybella: Improve your profile through this non-surgical treatment that destroys fat cells underneath the chin.*
- PDO Thread Lift: Promote collagen growth and dissolve small areas of fat on the lower face and body to tighten loose, sagging skin in a non-surgical way.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Use your own blood in this non-invasive treatment for its anti aging and skin rejuvenation effects.
- Silhouette Instalift: This is an anti-sagging treatment by using absorbable sutures on your face in a minimally invasive way.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
We look over every Elmsford client as if they were the first one we had ever seen. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute has helped dozens of people look and feel more happy and smooth than they have been in the past.* We strive to make our work look natural and blend in well. If you want to schedule an appointment with us, please reach out for a consultation today.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.