Facial Filler Experts Serving Easton, CT
The dedicated professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute have been recognized in the industry as experts in facial fillers. Our highly reputable practice helps patients acquire a more youthful, refreshed look by way of some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives.*
The group is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN an expert on facial anatomy and aging and our goal is to help make all our patients gain a greater sense of happiness and confidence. Reach out to one of our team members today to schedule your free consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics we offer clients dermal fillers and injectables to help add volume to the face and to the lips. These injectable fillers present with a more youthful appearance. There are a wide range of injectable fillers offered here at our institute that help patients to look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: Want to take ten years off of your look, then this FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler can help you do just that. Bellafill is used for natural correction of facial wrinkles as well as smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid product that treats lines and wrinkles and helps smooth those lines around your mouth or add volume to your cheeks, Restylane is a perfect option. We also offer Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler for use on your hands.
- Radiesse: For smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, this injectable dermal filler can also be used for correcting the loss of volume on the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: Juvederm is a filler comprised of a hyaluronic acid base. It is primarily used to help restore facial contours especially on the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth and to improve the signs of aging.
- Sculptura: To add volume, this FDA approved, non-surgical injectable may be the ideal choice for you. It will assist in gradually replacing lost collagen.
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics we take pride in helping all our Easton patients and those in the surrounding areas who are looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Our neuromodulators are wrinkle-relaxing and are used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Easton patients include:
- Botox: By far one of the most popular and safest neuromodulators, Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Our Director, Lisa Topham, is one of the most experienced and sought-after injectors in the Greater Easton area.
- Dysport: Dysport helps to reduce the appearance of lines in the area between the eyebrows. It serves to extend the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: Microtox is a diluted version of botox/disport, and is used to treat the skin on areas of the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, our dedicated team of specialists are on hand to provide patients with a variety of treatments and procedures for skin restoration, laxity, and collagen production. We are committed to helping our patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin with a wide range of non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A combination of micro needling and radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: An Ultrasound used for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: This device is used for the body and face, and provides localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening.
- BTL Ultra Femme: The perfect option for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: The Sciton Laser provides profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and/or superficial skin resurfacing to patients.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Our Director, Lisa Topham, will perform a full assessment of your skin and offer insight on the best skincare treatments for you. At Split Rock Aesthetics we offer a variety of facial treatments and technologies for all our Easton patients that not only help slow the skin’s aging process but will also provide you with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion: Used to renew overall skin tone and texture, microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure that treats fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration caused by sun damage. We offer a variety of peels including superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This micro-channeling procedure that involves a handheld device contributes to rejuvenated skin. It delivers hyaluronic acid that gives focus to issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A top quality skincare line that is made up of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: FDA approved, this non-surgical treatment option destroys fat cells underneath the chin allowing for an improved profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: This non-surgical procedure is used to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin and promote collagen growth. It also helps to dissolve small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Using your own blood, this non-invasive treatment option helps with anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: This minimally invasive procedure uses absorbable sutures in the treatment of sagging face skin.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we take a great deal of pride in our state of the art, clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance. We offer all our valued Easton patients injectable fillers and other non-surgical procedures to help them achieve that youthful appearance they are striving for. Give a shout out to our team today to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.