Facial Filler Experts Serving Darien, CT
The highly skilled and certified team of dedicated estheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, take pride in providing the highest quality injectable facial fillers and other non-invasive procedures to all our Darien clients. We possess all the training, knowledge and expertise needed to provide some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used by patients in their efforts to achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Our highly reputable team is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is not only our director but an expert in facial anatomy and aging. Under her direction we strive to help our patients gain a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their lives. To schedule your consultation, contact one of our team members at our clinic today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We perform a wide range of facial dermal fillers and injectable fillers, each of which adds volume to your lips and face and contributes to a more youthful appearance over time. Under the guidance of our director, Lisa Topham we take steps necessary to determine which injectable fillers will help to improve your look and help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler is FDA-approved and can help you look almost 10 years younger by combatting facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: This hyaluronic acid product helps to smooth lines around the mouth, and treat overall lines and wrinkles. In addition, it helps to enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks and is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: For use in correcting the volume loss on the back of hands and also for the treatment of wrinkles and folds, this injectable filler presents its best results to women over the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: An injectable filler that helps to reduce signs of aging, with a focus on the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth and also helps to restore facial contours, Juvederm Voluma XC is a popular choice by many.*
- Sculptura: This non-invasive injectable filler adds volume and replaces lost collagen over time.
Here at Split Rock we take pride in serving all our Darien clients with a variety of neuromodulators that not only help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, but also relax wrinkles caused by aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging skin, frown lines and forehead burrows. We strive to make a difference in the lives of all our valued clients.
Neuromodulators offered for Darien patients include:
- Botox: One of the most popular and safest injectables, Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles and here at Split Rock is administered by Lisa Topham who has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Darien area.
- Dysport: Used to extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead, Dysport is also used to reduce the appearance of lines that are located in the glabella, (the area between the eyebrows).
- Microtox: This neuromodulator is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport and is used to treat skin on the areas of the cheeks, neck and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
We also offer a variety of procedures performed with energy and laser devices that help with skin restoration, laxity and promoting collagen production. Under the leadership of Lisa Topham, our estheticians strive to help each and every patient find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin with a variety of affordable non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
At your consultation appointment, Lisa Topham will assess your skin to determine which skin care treatments are best suited to your personal needs. We offer a number of facial treatments and technologies that help to slow down the aging process and provide patients with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This is a minimally invasive procedure that helps to renew skin tone and texture. It is used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration of the skin typically caused by sun damage and to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a variety of superficial peels which include trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This effective skin treatment procedure aids in plumping and rejuvenating the skin. The procedure is performed with a handheld device that delivers hyaluronic acid which focuses on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: This is a full skincare line, including serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products and is popular with many clients.
- Kybella: This FDA approved, non-surgical procedure destroys fat cells underneath the chin and contributes to improved profiles.
- PDO Thread Lift: A non-surgical procedure that dissolves small areas of fat located on the lower face and body and helps to promote collagen growth while lifting and tightening loose skin.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment option uses your own blood to help combat aging and aid in skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A minimally invasive treatment that uses absorbable sutures and helps to reduce sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Proudly serving all our Darien clients, the team here at Split Rock Aesthetics offers a wide range of injectable facial fillers, skin treatments with or without laser devices, and other types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures that contribute to a more youthful appearance. Our team of estheticians utilizes the best clinical approach to create a natural-looking appearance for all our clients.* For your consultation, be sure to contact one of our team members.
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.