Facial Filler Experts Serving Danbury, CT
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute serving Danbury is a leading expert in facial fillers. Our practice can help offer you the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Our practice is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN and she is an expert on facial anatomy and aging. Our main goal is to help each and every client feel more confident and happier. If you’re looking to have a consultation with one of our experts, please schedule an appointment today.
Wonderful experience and for the first time, I have the lips that I have always sought to get. I can’t say enough about the staff’s treatment and care. I will be a regular!!
Amazing! Lisa is the best in the business!
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Dermal fillers and injectables are often used to add volume to the lips and the face for a more youthful appearance. We are certified in a number of different injectable fillers, but our team will determine which will help you look and feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: Look ten years younger with the first and only FDA-approved, non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler. Bellafill can be used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid product that is used to treat lines and wrinkles as well as smooth lines around the mouth, enhance the lips and add volume to the cheeks. We also offer the latest, Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler that can be used on the hands.
- Radiesse: Dermal fillers used for smoothing moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. This injectable can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands, and has the best results for women under 40 years of age.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: With a base of hyaluronic acid, Juvederm is used to restore facial contours and improve signs of aging. It focuses on the face, especially the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: Add volume non-surgically with Sculptra. This FDA-approved injectable helps to gradually replace lost collagen (a cause of facial aging).
For Danbury patients looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, Split Rock can offer our neuromodulators. These are wrinkle-relaxing injections, commercially that can be used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Danbury patients include:
- Botox: This is one of the most popular and safest injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Our director, Lisa Topham is one of the most experienced injectors in the Greater Danbury area, making her the most sought-after injectors.
- Dysport: Primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines that affect the glabella (area between the eyebrows), Dysport helps to extend the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: This is a diluted version of botox/dysport and used to treat the skin on the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we offer a wide range of treatments and procedures for skin restoration laxity and promoting collegian production. We want to help you naturally restore the youthful appearance of your skin, and we offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined microneedling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuventation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you schedule an appointment with Lisa Topham, we’ll assess your skin issues and discuss your best skincare treatments. We have a variety of facial treatments and technologies for our Danbury patients that can help slow the skin’s aging process and offer you more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This minimally invasive procedure is used to renew overall skin tone and texture. They can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage, and help to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. Some of the peels we offer include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and vi peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This micro-channeling procedure helps to plump and rejuvenate skin with a handheld device The device delivers hyaluronic acid that can help address issues like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: This skincare line is made up of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products that we may recommend for some clients.
- Kybella: A FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment that destroys fat cells underneath the chin to improve profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: A non-surgical way to lift and tighten loose, sagging skin while also promoting collagen growth and dissolving small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Non-invasive treatment that is used for anti aging and skin rejuvenation using your own blood.
- Silhouette Instalift: Minimally invasive treatment to anti-sagging for the face using absorbable sutures.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
At Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, we take a clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance with injectable fillers and a variety of other non-surgical procedures to help our Danbury patients achieve a youthful appearance. Please call our office today for a consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.