Facial Filler Experts Serving Brookfield, CT
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, our team of top-rated estheticians are dedicated to providing top of the line facial fillers to all our valued Brookfield clients. We offer some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used by patients to achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, our director and an expert in facial anatomy and aging, the goal of the dedicated professionals here at Split Rock is to assist our patients in gaining a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their lives. To schedule your consultation, contact our clinic today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
The certified estheticians here at Split Rock possess all the knowledge, experience and know how needed to perform a wide range of facial dermal fillers and injectable fillers, all of which add volume to your lips and face and contribute to a more youthful appearance over time. Under the guidance of Lisa Topham we determine which injectable fillers will help to improve your look and help you feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler is FDA-approved and can help you look almost 10 years younger. It is an ideal choice for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: To smooth lines around the mouth, and to treat overall lines and wrinkles, this hyaluronic acid product may be the perfect choice for you. It can enhance your lips and add volume to your cheeks. This injectable filler is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which is used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: These dermal fillers are used for correcting volume loss on the back of your hands and are also beneficial in the treatment of facial wrinkles and folds. Radiesse offers the best results to women over 40 years of age.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: If you are looking reduce signs of aging, and want to restore facial contours, Juvederm Voluma XC is an ideal injectable filler for you. It is used specifically on the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.*
- Sculptura: This injectable filler is non-invasive and will help to add volume and replace lost collagen over time.
Serving our Brookfield clients with a variety of neuromodulators that can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, the team here at Split Rock is dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our patients. Our neuromodulators relax wrinkles caused by aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging skin, frown lines, and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Brookfield patients include:
- Botox: One of the safest and most popular injectables, Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Lisa Topham administers the Botox and has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Brookfield area.
- Dysport: This neuromodulator helps to extend upward or vertically toward your forehead, and is typically used to reduce the appearance of lines that are located in the glabella, (the area between the eyebrows).
- Microtox: To treat skin on the areas of the cheeks, neck and around the mouth, this popular neuromodulator is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute our estheticians are highly trained and certified and perform under the leadership of Lisa Topham. Our team offers a number of energy and laser devices that are used for skin restoration, laxity, and promoting collagen production. Our friendly team of professionals is steadfast in helping patients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance to their skin and we do so with a variety of affordable non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Once you contact our clinic and schedule your consultation with Lisa Topham, she will analyze and asses your skin in her dedicated efforts to determine which skin care treatments are best suited to your specific needs. Our professionals take pride in offering clients a number of facial treatments and technologies that help to contribute to slowing down the aging process and providing patients with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure is minimally invasive and used primarily to help renew skin tone and texture. Microdermabrasion is used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration of the skin typically caused by sun damage and also helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. Microdermabrasion superficial peels we offer include trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: When it comes to plumping and rejuvenating the skin, our Aquagold Fine Touch skin treatment procedure is a popular choice. The procedure is performed with a handheld device that delivers hyaluronic acid which focuses on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: We often recommend this full skincare line that includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products to many of our clients.
- Kybella: This non-surgical FDA approved procedure helps to improve profiles by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: Used to promote collagen growth and lift and tighten loose skin, this non-surgical procedure dissolves small areas of fat located on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This treatment option which is non-invasive actually uses your own blood to help combat aging and aid in skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Using absorbable sutures, this minimally invasive treatment helps to reduce sagging
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
Whether you are in need of injectable facial fillers, skin treatments with or without laser devices or any other type of non-invasive cosmetic procedure that contributes to a more youthful appearance, rest assured we are the team for you. Here at Split Rock Aesthetics, our team of highly skilled estheticians are dedicated to providing top-of-the-line services to all our Brookfield clients by utilizing the best clinical approach for creating a natural looking appearance. Contact a team member today and schedule your consultation to determine the best treatment option for you. *
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.