Facial Filler Experts Serving Bridgeport, CT
Having earned ourselves a noticeable spot on the marketplace charges, the team here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute takes pride in providing state of the art facial fillers and other non-surgical procedures to all our Bridgeport patients. Our dedicated team of highly skilled specialists are committed to helping patients acquire a more youthful, refreshed look with our wide range of advanced non-surgical alternatives.*
The team here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, our Director and an expert on facial anatomy and aging. We are steadfast in meeting the individual needs of all our patients and strive to help them gain a greater sense of happiness and confidence. Contact one of our certified team members today to schedule your free consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
At Split Rock Aesthetics we offer a full lineup of effective dermal fillers and injectables to help you add volume to your face and lips. The injectable fillers we provide serve to help our valued patients acquire a more youthful appearance. We offer a wide range of injectable fillers provided that help patients to look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: A non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler that is FDA approved, Bellafill can help you take nearly 10 years off of your face. It is used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile and “marionette” lines.
- Restylane: A hyaluronic acid product that aids in the treatment of lines and wrinkles and helps smooth noticeable lines around your mouth and even add volume to your cheeks. Here at the Institute we also offer Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler that is ideal for use on your hands.
- Radiesse: To smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, the team here at Split Rock Aesthetics recommend you try Radiesse. This injectable dermal filler can also be used to correct the loss of volume on the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: A hyaluronic acid based filler that is used typically to help restore facial contours especially on the cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: Sculptura is a non-surgical injectable filler that is FDA approved. This injectable filler helps to add volume and helps in the replacement of lost collagen.
The team here at Split Rock Aesthetics takes tremendous pride in helping all our Bridgeport patients reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Our top-rated neuromodulators are not only wrinkle-relaxing, but are used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines, forehead furrows, or sagging skin.
Neuromodulators offered for Bridgeport patients include:
- Botox: Definitely one of the most popular fillers on the market today and one of the safest, Botox is used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Patients should know that our Director, Lisa Topham, is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Bridgeport area.
- Dysport: Ideal for reducing the appearance of lines in the area between the eyebrows by extending the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: Microtox is a diluted version of botox/disport, and is used primarily to treat areas of the skin on the neck, cheeks, and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
The Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is committed to meeting the individual needs of all our patients and in providing treatments and procedures for skin restoration, laxity, and collagen production. We help patients to naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin with our many non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Profound is a combination of micro needling and radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: This ultrasound device is primarily used for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: This device provides patients with localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening on the body and the face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: A device ideal for vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: A state of the art device that provides patients with profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and/or superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
Here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute, our Director, Lisa Topham, performs a full assessment of your skin during your consultation. She will offer your insight and advice on the best skincare treatments for you. Here at the Institute, we offer our Bridgeport patients a variety of facial treatments and technologies that not only help to slow down the skin’s aging process but provide patients with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a specialized treatment option used to help renew overall skin tone and texture. It is minimally invasive and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well as discoloration caused by sun damage. Here at the Institute we offer a variety of peels including superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: A handheld device that delivers a micro-channeling procedure that contributes to rejuvenated skin, the Aquagold Fine Touch administers hyaluronic acid to the skin and focuses on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A popular skincare line that consists of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: This non-surgical treatment option is FDA approved. It destroys fat cells underneath the chin allowing for an improved profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: To help lift and tighten loose, sagging skin and also enhance collagen growth, this non-surgical procedure helps to dissolve small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment uses the patient’s own blood to help with anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: This quality procedure uses absorbable sutures when treating sagging face skin.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
If you are looking for a top-rated team of professionals who offer a reputable clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance then we are the team for you. Here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute we take pride in providing only the highest quality injectable fillers and other non-surgical procedures to all our valued patients. We strive to help patients achieve the youthful look they are looking for. Be sure to reach out to one of our specialists today to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.