Facial Filler Experts Serving
Briarcliff Manor, NY
The top-rated team of professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetics Institute, provides a variety of state of the art treatments and procedures to all our Briarcliff Manor patients and those in the adjacent towns. Our Institute has been recognized as an industry leader in facial fillers and is dedicated to offering patients the most advanced non-surgical alternatives for a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Led by our Director, Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, an expert on facial anatomy and aging, our team’s goal is to help all our patients feel more confident and happier about themselves. To schedule a consultation, contact one of our team members today.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
Experts in injectable fillers, the professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetics take pride in providing all our patients with a number of various fillers, procedures and treatments that meet with their individual needs. Our effective dermal fillers and injectables are often used to add volume to the lips and the face for a more youthful appearance. Here at the Institute, we offer patients a variety of different injectable fillers, in our efforts to help every patient look and feel their best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Bellafill: This non-resorbable injectable wrinkle filler is FDA approved and can help take nearly ten years off your looks. Used for natural correction of facial wrinkles, smile or “marionette” lines, Bellafill is a popular filler choice.
- Restylane: This filler has a hyaluronic acid base is and is used for smoothing lines around the mouth and for treating lines and wrinkles. It also helps to add volume to the cheeks and enhance the lip area. We also provide Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler that is ideal for the hands.
- Radiesse: Used for smoothing out moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds and to correct volume loss in the back of the hands.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To restore facial contours and improve overall signs of aging. This filler targets various areas on the face including the cheeks, lips and around the mouth.
- Sculptura: Sculptura is a non-surgical FDA approved filler that adds volume and aids in the replacement of lost collagen.
Neuromodulators are an effective treatment option that helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. They are wrinkle-relaxing injections that can be used for aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, frown lines and forehead furrows, or sagging skin and are highly recommended by our team of specialists for all our Briarcliff Manor patients and those in the adjacent towns.
Neuromodulators offered for Briarcliff Manor patients include:
- Botox: Botox is a safe and very popular neuromodulator that is used for smoothing out facial wrinkles. Our director, Lisa Topham is one of the most sought-after injectors in the Greater Briarcliff Manor area because of her extensive experience.
- Dysport: Used for reducing the appearance of lines that affect the area between the eyebrows, Dysport helps to extend the lines upward or vertically toward the forehead.
- Microtox: Known for its ability to treat the skin on the neck, cheeks and the area around the mouth, this neuromodulator is a diluted version of Botox/disport.
Energy & Laser Devices
Here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, our team is on hand to provide a variety of effective treatments and procedures for skin restoration laxity and the promotion of collagen production. We are steadfast in our commitment to help our patients naturally restore the youthful appearance of their skin, and we offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: A micro-needling and radio frequency combination.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound used for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Used on localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: A procedure specific to vaginal rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Used for profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When our Briarcliff Manor patients schedule their consultation at our Institute, they can be sure that our director, Lisa Topham, will perform an assessment of their skin issues and discuss the best skincare treatment options available. Here at Split Rock Aesthetics we offer a wide range of facial treatments and technologies to choose from with each treatment being designed to help slow the skin’s aging process and give our Briarcliff Manor patients more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This treatment can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration caused by sun damage. It helps to improve the overall look and feel of your skin. It is a minimally invasive procedure that is primarily used to renew overall skin tone and texture. The many peels offered include superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: Helps to plump and rejuvenate skin, Aquagold Fine touch uses a handheld device to deliver hyaluronic acid that can help address common issues such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: A skincare line that is comprised of serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: A non-surgical, FDA-approved procedure, this treatment helps to destroy fat cells underneath the chin to improve your profile.
- PDO Thread Lift: Helps with sagging skin or with the promotion of collagen growth. This non-surgical procedure lifts and tightens the skin while dissolving small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment uses the patient’s own blood to fight anti-aging and skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: A minimally invasive treatment, Silhouette Instalift uses absorbable sutures for anti-sagging for the face.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
The dedicated team of professionals here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, takes pride in our clinical approach to creating a more natural-looking appearance with state of the art injectable fillers as well as a variety of other non-surgical procedures. The treatments and procedures we offer are specifically designed to help our Briarcliff Manor patients achieve a youthful appearance. To learn more about our treatments and other services or if you want to schedule a consultation to determine the perfect treatment plan for you, contact our team today.*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.