Facial Filler Experts Serving Bethel, CT
The dedicated team of estheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute takes tremendous pride in serving all our Bethel clients with a wide range of facial fillers. We administer some of the most advanced non-surgical alternatives used to achieve a more youthful, refreshed look.*
Our team of professionals is led by Lisa Topham, RN, BSN, who is an expert in facial anatomy and aging. The goal of our dedicated team is to help our patients feel a greater sense of confidence and happiness in their lives. Contact our clinic today to schedule your consultation.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
The certified team of professionals here at Split Rock is highly skilled and trained in performing a variety of facial dermal fillers and injectable fillers that add volume to your lips and face contributing to a more youthful appearance. The estheticians here at Split Rock under the guidance of Lisa Topham will determine which injectable fillers will help you look and feel your best.*
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Restylane: Used for the treatment of lines and wrinkles and to smooth lines around the mouth area, our hyaluronic acid product also enhances your lips while adding volume to your cheeks as well. This injectable filler is also available in the latest Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid which can be used in the treatment of hands.
- Radiesse: Dermal fillers which are used in the treatment of smooth facial wrinkles and folds, can also be used for correcting volume loss in the back of the hands. These fillers offer the best results for female patients under the age of 40.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: To improve overall signs of aging, and restoring facial contours, Juvederm Voluma XC is used specifically on cheeks, lips and the area around the mouth.
- Sculptura: This non-surgical injectable filler helps to add volume and replace lost collagen over time.
Here at Split Rock we are committed to serving all our Bethel patients who are in search of procedures to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Our neuromodulators relax wrinkles caused by aging skin, crow’s feet, excessive sweating, sagging skin, frown lines, and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Bethel patients include:
- Botox: This is one of the safest and most popular injectables used to smooth out facial wrinkles. Botox is administered by our director, Lisa Topham, who has been recognized as one of the most sought-after injectors in the Bethel area.
- Dysport: Used to help extend lines upward or vertically toward your forehead, Dysport is primarily used to reduce the appearance of lines that are located in the glabella, which is the area between the eyebrows.
- Microtox: Used to treat skin on the cheeks, neck and the area around the mouth, this popular neuromodulator is a diluted version of Botox/Dysport.
Energy & Laser Devices
The highly skilled and certified team of estheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetic under the leadership of Lisa Topham, provide clients with a wide range of procedures for skin restoration, laxity, promoting collagen production and a variety of other skin treatments. The professionals here at Split Rock are steadfast in helping all our clients find a natural way of restoring the youthful appearance of their skin. To do so, we offer a variety of affordable non-laser skin tightening alternatives.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
When you schedule your consultation with Lisa Topham or one of our certified estheticians, we will perform an assessment of your skin and determine which skin care treatments are suited to your specific needs. We offer our clients a variety of facial treatments and technologies that help to contribute to slowing down the aging process of the skin and also provide our patients with a more supple, youthful skin.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: This minimally invasive procedure is used primarily to help renew overall skin tone and texture. Microdermabrasion is used in the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, discoloration of the skin caused by sun damage and to help improve the overall look and feel of your skin. We offer a number of superficial peels including, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels, and VI peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: This skin treatment procedure is ideal for plumping and rejuvenating the skin and is performed with a handheld device. The device delivers hyaluronic acid focuses on wrinkles and fine lines.
- Srai Skincare Line: We offer a full skincare line which includes serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products. This skin care line is often recommended to many of our clients.
- Kybella: FDA approved, this non-surgical treatment helps with profile improvement by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: For lifting and tightening loose skin, this non-surgical procedure serves to dissolve small areas of fat located on the lower face and body and also helps to promote collagen growth.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: This non-invasive treatment uses your own blood to help combat aging and aid in skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: This minimally invasive treatment uses absorbable sutures and helps to reduce sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
If you are looking for an expert team in performing facial fillers and other types of non-invasive cosmetic procedures, then surely you have come to the right place. The dedicated estheticians here at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute, are dedicated and committed to providing all our valued Bethel clients with the best all round clinical approach to creating a natural looking appearance. We offer injectable fillers and a wide range of other non-surgical procedures that can contribute to a more youthful appearance. Give a shout out to our clinic today and schedule your consultation to determine the best treatment option for you. *
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.