Facial Filler Experts Serving Armonk, NY
Split Rock Aesthetic Institute is a leading expert for facial fillers. We can serve Armonk clients with non-surgical alternatives to achieve a more youthful and refreshed look from our practice.*
Facial anatomy and aging expert Lisa Topham, RN, BSN leads our practice. She has helped many clients feel happier and more confident about themselves as they go through the aging process. Schedule an appointment today if you want to have a consultation with one of our experts.
Lisa Topham is the only person I would trust my face to. She and her staff are highly experienced professionals that always go above and beyond to make you get the results you want. Lisa is ethical and knowledgeable about what will work for each individual. She is efficient in communicating expectations and results and will make sure you are happy. I have known Lisa for over 20 years and would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if they want to look like they did not have work done. She is a true talent and a wonderful person as well.
The ladies at Split Rock are great. They made me feel very comfortable as I underwent my first ever procedure. I opted for a Profound treatment for my chin and neck – the results are excellent. I should have done this years ago! Lisa Topham is the consummate, talented professional that is difficult to come by today. All the ladies there are so helpful and I felt well cared for when I was there. I recommend them highly and you will not be disappointed.
Lisa & her staff were outstanding as always!
Experts in Injectable Fillers
We typically use injectables and dermal fillers to add volume to the lips and face, with a number of injectable fillers our team is certified in. We work to create a more youthful appearance for you, and we will help you find out which filler makes you look and feel the best.
The Injectable Fillers We Offer Include:
- Restylane: We use this hyaluronic acid product to add volume to your cheeks, enhance your lips and overall correct the lines and wrinkles that are accumulated through life. We also offer a newer version, Restylane Lyft Hyaluronic Acid filler, for the aging effects on your hands.
- Radiesse: This is a dermal filler used to smooth facial wrinkles and folds, even if they are severe! You are also able to use this type of dermal filler for correcting volume loss in the back of your hands; this use is typically reserved for women under 40 years of age.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: We restore facial contours with Juvederm, typically with a base of hyaluronic acid.* We focus on the cheeks, lips and around the mouth to get your face looking new.
- Sculptura: Lost collagen is a cause of facial aging, and you are able to use this FDA-approved injectable to restore that. You help add volume to your face without surgery!
Neuromodulators can help Armonk patients who want to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.* They are wrinkle-relaxing injections that can be used to fix up several facial problems like excessive sweating, crow’s feet, aging and sagging skin, frown lines and forehead furrows.
Neuromodulators offered for Armonk patients include:
- Botox: This is one of the most famous cosmetic products in the world, and one of the safest to use to smooth out facial wrinkles.* Our director is one of the most sought-after injectors because she has years of experience administering it to people.
- Dysport: We use Dysport to reduce lines in between the eyebrows (this area is called the glabella). You can extend your lines upward or vertically to your forehead.
- Microtox: This is a smaller, diluted version of the previous injections used to treat the skin on the neck, cheeks and around the mouth.
Energy & Laser Devices
There are several types of treatments procedures at Split Rock Aesthetic Institute we can use to promote collagen production and restore laxity in your skin. We offer non-laser skin tightening alternatives that can help you restore the youthful appearance of your skin.*
Some of the energy & skin tightening devices we use include:
- Profound: Combined micro needling with radio frequency.
- Ultherapy: Ultrasound for skin tightening.
- Exilis Ultra: Localized fat removal, cellulite and skin tightening for body and face.
- BTL Ultra Femme: Used for vagical rejuvenation.
- Sciton Laser: Includes profractional therapy, phototherapy, laser hair removal and superficial skin resurfacing.
Custom Facials & Skin Treatments
All of your skin issues will be overlooked by our doctors, and Armonk patients who visit us will be able to discuss all possible skincare treatments. We work to provide our clients who come visit us more youthful and appealing skin through a variety of facial treatments and technology.*
Our custom facial treatments include:
- Microdermabrasion: We use microdermabrasion to renew your overall skin tone and texture through a minimal invasive procedure. Your skin can look and feel worse due to sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles, so we want to treat that and help you feel better about yourself. We offer several types of peels such as VI peels, superficial peels, trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels, and alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) peels.
- Aquagold Fine Touch: We use a handheld device to help plump and rejuvenate skin in what is called a micro-channeling procedure. Wrinkles and fine lines will be a thing of the past with the hyaluronic acid this product addresses.
- Srai Skincare Line: A skincare line that we may recommend for our clients with serums, cleansers, toners and sun protection products.
- Kybella: A non-surgical treatment approved by the FDA used to improve profile by destroying fat cells underneath the chin.
- PDO Thread Lift: It helps tighten and lift loose skin and promotes collagen growth non-surgically, along with dissolving small areas of fat on the lower face and body.
- Platelet Rich Fibrin: Non-invasive treatment using your own blood for skin rejuvenation.
- Silhouette Instalift: Minimally invasive treatment that uses absorbable sutures to keep your face from sagging.
Injectable Specialists You Can Trust
You can create a more natural-looking appearance with the fillers and non-surgical procedures we offer our Armonk patients. There are many different ways people’s skin can improve, and we are here to help if you have been having insecurity over these types of issues. Give us a call today to get a consultation and find out what treatment works for you!*
*The effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment vary by patient and condition. Split Rock Aesthetic Institute does not guarantee certain results.