Silhouette InstaLift® is a minimally invasive treatment to anti sagging for the face, primarily related to the normal aging process. This technique is improved over older suture lifts, as it uses absorbable sutures. This advantage of the absorbable suture is as it absorbs, new collagen grows where the suture track, providing longer, superior support of your skin. The InstaLift® procedure is performed in the office with local anesthesia, and is similar to having injectables. The procedure is tolerated extremely well, and you will see immediate results, with very little swelling and or bruising.
Performed with combined treatments such as tissue fillers, (Sculptra®, Bellafill®, Voluma® ,Vollure®, Refyne® Defyne®, Restylane Lyft®) neuromodulators (Botox®, Dysport®) and energy devices (Ultrafemm360®, Ulthera®, Profound®) we can achieve significant non surgical facelift results. Of course non surgical approaches will not yield the gold standard results as a facelift, browlift and eyelid surgery, however many people use these modalities prior to a surgical correction, instead of a surgical correction, or to enhance as well as prolong a surgical result.
Lisa Topham RN has significant experience as being a first assist to a plastic surgeon the first 17 years she was a nurse. She has assisted in hundreds of surgical facelifts, and has surgically closed countless facelifts. Combined with injecting facial fillers since 1985, this procedure made perfect sense to add it to her arsenal of antiaging modalities. With proper patient selection, the Instalift procedure has already improved many of her patients.
Lisa bought this procedure back from the 2017 Aesthetic Show, and she is thrilled with the results she is achieving.
Things to know about InstaLift®
- Minimally invasive, absorbable sutures to lift sagging skin related to aging skin or weight loss.
- To prolong the life of an existing facelift.
- Instalift absorbable sutures has bi-directional cones which keeps the sutures lifted until the collagen has grown. These cones are part of the suture, and is the reason Instalift out performs smooth sutures, also absorbable.
- Performed under local anesthesia in the office, approximately 45 minutes. There will be mild swelling and bruising.
- Typically performed in one treatment, however additional sutures may be added. Results are typically 18 months, however may last longer with combined treatments. Results are immediate. Find out if Instalift can be helpful to you.